PDA

View Full Version : Look at the attitude of these Olymphians!

Phil C
02-15-2010, 09:35 AM
They have no shame or repentance for what they did for Sports Illustrated. Disgraceful indeed. I'm going to cancel my subscription.

:mad:

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/vancouver/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/Vonn-Teter-comfortable-with-their-bodies-you-s?urn=oly,219554

headhunter
02-15-2010, 10:00 AM
SO you are mad because they posed for SI? I am not sure I understand your point, many athletes do this, what seems to make these gitls any different??

OldBison75
02-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Phil, to be fair to these young olympic athletes, you should spend several days in a quiet place with the magazine and study the pictures to try and understand the motivation and purpose of the poses. I find that God has given each of us some gifts that we may not understand or fully apreciate, and quiet meditation in a place of solitude helps me come to terms with the benefits of those gifts given to me and others.

NateDawg39
02-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by headhunter
SO you are mad because they posed for SI? I am not sure I understand your point, many athletes do this, what seems to make these gitls any different?? First you need to know Phil has threatened to cancel it before and yet he still has not :D

Phantom Stang
02-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Phil, to be fair to these young olympic athletes, you should spend several days in a quiet place with the magazine and study the pictures to try and understand the motivation and purpose of the poses.
That's what I do to come to grips with issues like this.:)

STANG RED
02-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
First you need to know Phil has threatened to cancel it before and yet he still has not :D

Phils just mad because all of those pages are now stuck together in his issue. :devil:

LE Dad
02-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Phils just mad because all of those pages are now stuck together in his issue. :devil: Ewwwwwww!!:tmi:

LE Dad
02-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
They have no shame or repentance for what they did for Sports Illustrated. Disgraceful indeed. I'm going to cancel my subscription.

:mad:

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/vancouver/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/Vonn-Teter-comfortable-with-their-bodies-you-s?urn=oly,219554
Phil these young ladies are "amped up" and are not "embaressed by nudity" and in my opinion, if a woman wants to take off her clothes for a good cause then what right do I have to be offended by it.

:thinking:

bobcat4life
02-15-2010, 03:54 PM
upon further inspection, Phil has decided to keep his subscription for educational material in the articles:D