PDA

View Full Version : Danica Patrick

sinfan75
02-11-2010, 10:40 PM
6th place finish in the ARCA race last weekend, 5th fastest Nationwide practice today. the girl showin she can handle the stock cars. Very impressive so far. Saturday will tell how good she really is when it gets serious.

SintonFan
02-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
6th place finish in the ARCA race last weekend, 5th fastest Nationwide practice today. the girl showin she can handle the stock cars. Very impressive so far. Saturday will tell how good she really is when it gets serious.

I saw that Yato. Seriously though, I think it all goes downhill from there.
Be honest. You think she is kinda hot don't you.:inlove:

turbostud
02-12-2010, 08:54 PM
I do.:inlove:

LionKing
02-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
I do.:inlove: So do I
very nice swimsiut pics of her on SI.com, really nice!!!!

BwdLion73
02-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75

ARCA is full of very young drivers trying to get their feet wet, or older drivers who want to still compete in a less expensive environment.

Nationwide will be quite a step up where she will compete against drivers that are being developed for Sprint cup futures.There will be an upgrade similar to high school to collage.

The next step to Sprint will be a move to the pro's. If they push her to fast she will be eaten alive.

BwdLion73
02-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Oh yeah....and I think she is kinda hot too.;)

Rabid Cougar
02-13-2010, 05:14 AM
is the best looking NASCAR driver ever. Period!

Old Tiger
02-13-2010, 06:21 AM
Cause its so much harder to drive stock cars than open wheeled.:rolleyes:

sinfan75
02-13-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I saw that Yato. Seriously though, I think it all goes downhill from there.
Be honest. You think she is kinda hot don't you.:inlove: She fills out her fire suit quite nicely.:D

carter08
02-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

Agree. I don't have experience, but driving an open wheeled car at 230 mph seems harder than driving a stock car, if only because the open wheel cars are so much easier to wreck.

Rabid Cougar
02-13-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

Two very different cars and different kind of racing.

Stock Cars are two to three times as heavy as an F1 or Indy Car. They are also not nearly as aerodynamic and their Center of Gravity is much higher. Stock cars tires are much smaller in comparison to the weight of the vehicle as opposed to Open wheeled tire size to weight. Lots of differences that make the stock cars drive more like bricks on marbles as opposed to open wheel cars that drive like sleek machines on rails. Open Wheels cars are crazy fast too. Stock cars can take a lot of banging too. Open wheel cars dont/cannot do that. You would also never see Open wheel cars drive in a pack like you see at Daytona.

bandera7
02-13-2010, 01:07 PM
saw an interview where a racer was saying, why does she get so much attention? She is a D league racer, and not even one of the best.

I personally dont get it. I wouldnt kick her out of bed but, she is not a very good racer comparatively.