PDA

View Full Version : Ban Small Vehicles!!

NateDawg39
02-11-2010, 02:07 PM
To combat the recent rise in fatalities among 4x4 vehicles, we should just outlaw little tiny gas saving energy efficient cars so when we get on the highway we can easily withstand a collision with another vehicle. Reinforced steel, big engines and loud exhausts!!!:catredx:

bowleghorses
02-11-2010, 02:32 PM
How about NO exhaust!!!!!!!

BEAST
02-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
To combat the recent rise in fatalities among 4x4 vehicles, we should just outlaw little tiny gas saving energy efficient cars so when we get on the highway we can easily withstand a collision with another vehicle. Reinforced steel, big engines and loud exhausts!!!:catredx:

I agree 100%. If you drive one of those cars thats small enough to fit in the back of my 3/4 Ton 4X4, I suppose you might want to get the heck out of the way when you see a truck coming.

BEAST

bowleghorses
02-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I agree 100%. If you drive one of those cars thats small enough to fit in the back of my 3/4 Ton 4X4, I suppose you might want to get the heck out of the way when you see a truck coming.

BEAST

:clap: :2thumbsup :thinking:

sectionCwannabe
02-11-2010, 03:19 PM
:clap:

bobcat4life
02-11-2010, 04:07 PM
lol I know one poster that drives a smartcar. and he is one of the biggest guys in town lol

But I think he gave it to his daughter after driving it for like a year

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-11-2010, 04:09 PM
What's wrong with driving small cars? I traded my 2500 Dodge Ram Cummins with a 6 speed for a Nissan 350z with a 6 speed. The 350z is faster, more nimble, and gets better mileage. Someone pulled out in front of me the other day and if I would have been driving my Dodge (which my dad now possesses), I would have hit the other truck.

LE Dad
02-11-2010, 04:12 PM
To combat the recent rise in fatalities among 4x4 vehicles, we should just outlaw little tiny gas saving energy efficient cars so when we get on the highway we can easily withstand a collision with another vehicle. Reinforced steel, big engines and loud exhausts!!!:catredx: That is what I thought at first, but as it turns out most SUV fatalities are single vehicle collisions with walls, buildings and hills.lol:D

bobcat4life
02-11-2010, 04:55 PM
more reasons to ban small cars:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/11/prius.cruise.control/index.html?iref=allsearch

steerz2010
02-11-2010, 06:04 PM
To combat the recent rise in fatalities among 4x4 vehicles, we should just outlaw little tiny gas saving energy efficient cars so when we get on the highway we can easily withstand a collision with another vehicle. Reinforced steel, big engines and loud exhausts!!!:catredx: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

bowleghorses
02-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
What's wrong with driving small cars? I traded my 2500 Dodge Ram Cummins with a 6 speed for a Nissan 350z with a 6 speed. The 350z is faster, more nimble, and gets better mileage. Someone pulled out in front of me the other day and if I would have been driving my Dodge (which my dad now possesses), I would have hit the other truck.

If you would have been in the truck, he would not have pulled out in front of you.:rolleyes:

Black Swarm
02-11-2010, 07:49 PM
I agree. I love my giant 4x4 truck.

GreenMonster
02-11-2010, 08:55 PM

Do you slather yourself in butter or some other mild lubricant to cram your big, broad shouldered self into that tiny little rice rocket?

LE Dad
02-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Do you slather yourself in butter or some other mild lubricant to cram your big, broad shouldered self into that tiny little rice rocket? :eek: :tmi: :doh:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Do you slather yourself in butter or some other mild lubricant to cram your big, broad shouldered self into that tiny little rice rocket?

I actually fit very comfortably in it. The bucket seats are like the perfect size for me.

sinton66
02-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Best reason to ban the smart car is they look like a pregnant roller skate.

LE Dad
02-11-2010, 10:20 PM
To combat the recent rise in fatalities among 4x4 vehicles, we should just outlaw little tiny gas saving energy efficient cars so when we get on the highway we can easily withstand a collision with another vehicle. Reinforced steel, big engines and loud exhausts!!!:catredx: Nate I did just a touch of research on this issue and it appears that you are correct. The fatality rate is 17% higher in small cars than in a mid sized models. It also appears that it is more likely that 2 small cars will crash than an SUV and a small car. That is of course because SUVs are too busy hitting things such as walls and buildings, killing their occupants.

My suggestion is we phase out production of all current models and replace them with one, mid sized national brand. I feel safer already.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, after the bailout, Washington already has a leg up on this issue.:thinking:

Forget healthcare. Lets infrige on some other personal freedoms first. :p

LE Dad
02-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Best reason to ban the smart car is they look like a pregnant roller skate. They are unique for sure.:D

sinfan75
02-11-2010, 10:26 PM
If my Jeep counts I'll fight ya over that!!:mad:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Nate I did just a touch of research on this issue and it appears that you are correct. The fatality rate is 17% higher in small cars than in a mid sized models. It also appears that it is more likely that 2 small cars will crash than an SUV and a small car. That is of course because SUVs are too busy hitting things such as walls and buildings, killing their occupants.

My suggestion is we phase out production of all current models and replace them with one, mid sized national brand. I feel safer already.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, after the bailout, Washington already has a leg up on this issue.:thinking:

Forget healthcare. Lets infrige on some other personal freedoms first. :p

We've lost no civil liberties or personal freedoms under Obama, but we sure as hell did under Bush.

pirate4state
02-11-2010, 10:47 PM
We've lost no civil liberties or personal freedoms under Obama, but we sure as hell did under Bush. this post made me laugh out loud :D

NateDawg39
02-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Dont get this closed!!! :mad: :mad:

SintonFan
02-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Best reason to ban the smart car is they look like a pregnant roller skate.

lol

I'm not too sure about that though. The best reason I can think of is whether to drink from a beer can or drive one. That and the "smart car" has a really dumb high price...
I'll keep my beer and recycle the can, thank you.:D

Dont get this closed!!! :mad: :mad:

Let it be known that folks are actively trying to keep this thread alive.:nerd:

bobcat4life
02-11-2010, 11:07 PM
if this tread gets closed, 2 things:

I was here

it is BBDE's fault for bringing politics into this:D

bowleghorses
02-11-2010, 11:08 PM
We've lost no civil liberties or personal freedoms under Obama, but we sure as hell did under Bush.

@#$!%^#$@%@^#%:mad:

skins4life
02-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
if this tread gets closed, 2 things:

I was here

it is BBDE's fault for bringing politics into this:D

:ditto:

SintonFan
02-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
@#$!%^#$@%@^#%:mad:
Seeing you are in Louisiana, you must be frustrated. :eek:

NateDawg39
02-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Read the rules kids!!! AND GO AWAY!!!:mad:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 12:18 AM
I didn't start it but I finished it. Because I'm a man, and that's what men do. Take notes.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 12:21 AM
I didn't start it but I finished it. Because I'm a man, and that's what men do. Take notes. Men take notes? :confused:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 04:13 AM
Men take notes? :confused:

No, I was informing the non-men that they should take notes. Did you get your Big Chief tablet and box of Crayons out yet?

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 08:08 AM
I didn't start it but I finished it. Because I'm a man, and that's what men do. Take notes. What exactly did you finish:confused: Out of respect for Nate and following the guidelines of this board I chose not to reply to your political comment. It was not relevant to the topic and not relevant to my post. Try to focus youngster. One day I am sure you will reach your expectations....but today ain't that day.:tisk: :tisk:

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 08:16 AM
No, I was informing the non-men that they should take notes. Did you get your Big Chief tablet and box of Crayons out yet? If anyone wants my opinion on Obama PM me and I will give it to you. He is costing me $53 dollars more in taxes this week alone. My money is my freedom. I am sure you know that though as "real men" and real women work and pay taxes.

But again what does this have to do with small cars? Real men try to stay on topic.:D :D

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Small white cars are hard to see in the snow!!:mad:

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 08:27 AM
No, I was informing the non-men that they should take notes. Did you get your Big Chief tablet and box of Crayons out yet? Do you have a life outside of annoying people on the DL

Sweetwater Red
02-12-2010, 08:43 AM
Do you have a life outside of annoying people on the DL

Yes he does and speaking of annoying people...Do you remember
that third round playoff game between Sweetwater and Decatur
back in 2002 in Stephenville? Just think if ya'lls WR would have
ran to the endzone and turned around to catch that hail mary
pass from Chandler Dane instead of the two yard line...:thinking: :devil:

Ranger Mom
02-12-2010, 08:48 AM
This thread is dangerously close to being closed!

This is the one and only warning!

Sweetwater Red
02-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This thread is dangerously close to being closed!

This is the one and only warning!

Hey Ranger Mom. You should remember 2002. After Sweetwater
beat Decatur, Greenwood beat Sweetwater on their way to the
SC game against Bandera.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
SC game against Bandera. Dont bring that up!! :mad:

Ranger Mom
02-12-2010, 08:54 AM
SC game against Bandera.

Of course I remember 2002!! We were ecstatic to get to play Sweetwater again! That game almost gave me a heart attack at the end.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Yes he does and speaking of annoying people...Do you remember
that third round playoff game between Sweetwater and Decatur
back in 2002 in Stephenville? Just think if ya'lls WR would have
ran to the endzone and turned around to catch that hail mary
pass from Chandler Dane instead of the two yard line...:thinking: :devil: umm helloooo it was the 1 yard line! :D

Sweetwater Red
02-12-2010, 09:08 AM
umm helloooo it was the 1 yard line! :D

Yes it was. I was just trying to give the WR a little credit for
picking up a yard before being brought down by three DB's. ;)

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Seeing you are in Louisiana, you must be frustrated. :eek:

Let's just say that I am frustrated for the sheep.

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Let's just say that I am frustrated for the sheep. :eek: :eek: :eek:

bwdlionfan
02-12-2010, 10:55 AM
No, I was informing the non-men that they should take notes. Did you get your Big Chief tablet and box of Crayons out yet?

Is a Big Chief tablet and crayons the proper note taking materials for lecture at Texas A&M?

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Is a Big Chief tablet and crayons the proper note taking materials for lecture at Texas A&M? :fnypost:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 01:17 PM
If anyone wants my opinion on Obama PM me and I will give it to you. He is costing me $53 dollars more in taxes this week alone. My money is my freedom. I am sure you know that though as "real men" and real women work and pay taxes.

But again what does this have to do with small cars? Real men try to stay on topic.:D :D

You were the one who brought up the topic of bailouts and personal freedoms being infringed upon. Doesn't matter though, your points are irrelevant.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 01:20 PM

Absolutely, I just think it's funny to see jokes like you get your panties in a twist. There are people on this board who I find genuinely to be pathetic. They lack intelligent thought in debate and the social skills necessary to have a life outside of here. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great people, but I really enjoy pissing the ones off who get a little teary-eyed and yell at the computer screen or get this confused look of contempt on their faces when I say something that they don't like to hear.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Absolutely, I just think it's funny to see jokes like you get your panties in a twist. There are people on this board who I find genuinely to be pathetic. They lack intelligent thought in debate and the social skills necessary to have a life outside of here. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great people, but I really enjoy pissing the ones off who get a little teary-eyed and yell at the computer screen or get this confused look of contempt on their faces when I say something that they don't like to hear. How about we group you in the category of people who do not know how to get along with vast majorities of others due to your overwhelming inability to be NICE ;)

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Absolutely, I just think it's funny to see jokes like you get your panties in a twist. There are people on this board who I find genuinely to be pathetic. They lack intelligent thought in debate and the social skills necessary to have a life outside of here. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great people, but I really enjoy pissing the ones off who get a little teary-eyed and yell at the computer screen or get this confused look of contempt on their faces when I say something that they don't like to hear. and why do you insist on calling people names all the time? That is pretty low....

BleedOrange
02-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Absolutely, I just think it's funny to see jokes like you get your panties in a twist. There are people on this board who I find genuinely to be pathetic. They lack intelligent thought in debate and the social skills necessary to have a life outside of here. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great people, but I really enjoy pissing the ones off who get a little teary-eyed and yell at the computer screen or get this confused look of contempt on their faces when I say something that they don't like to hear.

You must have an amazing computer to see the look on posters faces and their twisted panties. Also, your ability to judge someone's social skills from a message board is quite amazing. It must be that higher intelligence of yours as evidenced by your post.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 01:27 PM
and why do you insist on calling people names all the time? That is pretty low....

Actually, I get along with most people great. I just lack patience for stupidity and ignorance.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 01:28 PM
ok now that some of us have dropped a level by arguing with him lets get back to the original topic....big trucks!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
You must have an amazing computer to see the look on posters faces and their twisted panties. Also, your ability to judge someone's social skills from a message board is quite amazing. It must be that higher intelligence of yours as evidenced by your post.

It's called a "figure of speech" but obviously you wouldn't know that or understand. Maybe if you read a few books every now and then, like maybe the dictionary, particularly the terms sarcasm, literal, and figuratively, you might understand. And it's not that hard to see how dependent some people are to this board. There really isn't a whole lot of excuse for a person in college to post on here all day, every day. It's called having a life outside of a message board, which some people apparently don't have.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 01:31 PM
So who like mudding?? I know I do....

BleedOrange
02-12-2010, 01:38 PM
It's called a "figure of speech" but obviously you wouldn't know that or understand. Maybe if you read a few books every now and then, like maybe the dictionary, particularly the terms sarcasm, literal, and figuratively, you might understand. And it's not that hard to see how dependent some people are to this board. There really isn't a whole lot of excuse for a person in college to post on here all day, every day. It's called having a life outside of a message board, which some people apparently don't have.

Your too easy. I think I have one of those really good computers also as your panties seem to be twisted really tight. You read the dictionary?? That's down right funny. I need to get one of those to put next to my collectors edition of "Green Eggs and Ham". Your depth is so far beyond everyone on this board (trying that "sarcasm" thing) it amazes us all. Your youthful ignorance is hilarious.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Ya know I went mudding about 4 years ago but that was the last time. I might go again next time I am home. Need new tires on the Bronco though.....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
Your too easy. I think I have one of those really good computers also as your panties seem to be twisted really tight. You read the dictionary?? That's down right funny. I need to get one of those to put next to my collectors edition of "Green Eggs and Ham". Your depth is so far beyond everyone on this board (trying that "sarcasm" thing) it amazes us all. Your youthful ignorance is hilarious.

I'm going commando today. And of course, since I am young, that means I'm automatically ignorant and have no knowledge of life, the world, politics, etc. I know my place in society and am so lucky to have people like you pointing the way. :)

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm going commando today. And of course, since I am young, that means I'm automatically ignorant and have no knowledge of life, the world, politics, etc. I know my place in society and am so lucky to have people like you pointing the way. :) Good now that he has put you in your place can we please drop this and continue with the actual topic? Take it up in a PM or exchange numbers so you can text your infinite knowledge to him all day long.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Good now that he has put you in your place can we please drop this and continue with the actual topic? Take it up in a PM or exchange numbers so you can text your infinite knowledge to him all day long.

There is an ignore feature on this board. If you don't like what I say, feel free to use it, otherwise, go get a Kleenex and stop crying.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 01:45 PM
There is an ignore feature on this board. If you don't like what I say, feel free to use it, otherwise, go get a Kleenex and stop crying. Have you ever played Bingo?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Have you ever played Bingo?

http://patrickcox.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

BleedOrange
02-12-2010, 01:47 PM
I'm going commando today. And of course, since I am young, that means I'm automatically ignorant and have no knowledge of life, the world, politics, etc. I know my place in society and am so lucky to have people like you pointing the way. :)

You are welcome(I know you weren't being sarcastic). I truly believe if you continue to read the many informative posts on this educational site and you will see the error in your ways. Now go back to the fork in the road and take a right. I believe from reading your numerous rantings you made a wrong turn and went left. You can be helped. Remember GO RIGHT!!!

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Its pretty cold out today....

BleedOrange
02-12-2010, 01:52 PM

Maybe they should ban small cars in this type of weather

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 02:22 PM
You were the one who brought up the topic of bailouts and personal freedoms being infringed upon. Doesn't matter though, your points are irrelevant. My point, which was very much on topic, was to create a "National Car". That shou should fit right in with your socialist views, but if you have no opinion on that then..... :wave: :wave:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 02:25 PM
My point, which was very much on topic, was to create a "National Car". That shou should fit right in with your socialist views, but if you have no opinion on that then..... :wave: :wave:

Do you drive on the roads that are paid for by the government? Did you go to a public school or state-funded university? How about your kids (assuming you have some)? Socialist pig, you should be ashamed. The government pays for all of those things, and more. :mad:

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Do you drive on the roads that are paid for by the government? Did you go to a public school or state-funded university? How about your kids (assuming you have some)? Socialist pig, you should be ashamed. The government pays for all of those things, and more. :mad: Wow....so knowledgeable of things :)

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 02:29 PM
I use the ignore feature when you rant:thinking:

Ignore + rant..... Would that make you:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just a thought...:D

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 02:30 PM

Just a thought...:D BBDE is one of those people who is never admits he is wrong ;)

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Do you drive on the roads that are paid for by the government? Did you go to a public school or state-funded university? How about your kids (assuming you have some)? Socialist pig, you should be ashamed. The government pays for all of those things, and more. :mad: Nate, myself and everyother working person pay for those roads!!

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Nate, myself and everyother working person pay for those roads!! Id rather my money go towards Nascar :nerd: :p

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 02:40 PM
BBDE is one of those people who is never admits he is wrong ;) He is entitled to his opinion, as WRONG as it is, he is entitled to it.:D

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Nate, myself and everyother working person pay for those roads!!

I've got two jobs...Does that mean I paid for two roads?

If the government paid for the roads down here...they got took.:hand:

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 02:41 PM

Just a thought...:D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

MUSTANG69
02-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Id rather my money go towards Nascar :nerd: :p

Hey! Let's combine this thread with the NASCAR thread so BBDE will not have to be switching back and forth. He can just stay on one thread.

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 02:43 PM

It is freezing butt down here...By the way,what was the topic of this thread before it got hijacked?:D

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Id rather my money go towards Nascar :nerd: :p I would rather my money go in my pocket and me go to NASCAR.:thumbsup:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 02:49 PM
I didn't say anything that was incorrect, so what is there to be wrong about? You are the people who have a false perception of the going-ons of government and use the term "Socialism" in a blanket manner. If anyone is wrong and misled, it is you. But I guess since I'm in college and not holding down a 40 hour work week that means I'm not entitled to have an opinion about government. :hand:

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 02:52 PM
I didn't say anything that was incorrect, so what is there to be wrong about? You are the people who have a false perception of the going-ons of government and use the term "Socialism" in a blanket manner. If anyone is wrong and misled, it is you. But I guess since I'm in college and not holding down a 40 hour work week that means I'm not entitled to have an opinion about government. :hand:

No you don't get an opinion till you work 80 hrs. a week.:D

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 02:53 PM

If the government paid for the roads down here...they got took.:hand: Are they are screwed up and overbudget.

The road I live on is a 1/4 mile lane. After years of horrible maintainace, all of the residents got together and paid a private contractor to resurface the road. Best road in the county now.

:D

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Are they are screwed up and overbudget.

The road I live on is a 1/4 mile lane. After years of horrible maintainace, all of the residents got together and paid a private contractor to resurface the road. Best road in the county now.

:D

They are so bad down here that it doesn't pay you to buy a new vehicle because it will be beat to heck in no time. The only good roads are in front of the politician's house.

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 03:04 PM
I didn't say anything that was incorrect, so what is there to be wrong about? You are the people who have a false perception of the going-ons of government and use the term "Socialism" in a blanket manner. If anyone is wrong and misled, it is you. But I guess since I'm in college and not holding down a 40 hour work week that means I'm not entitled to have an opinion about government. :hand: I clearly stated you were entitled to your opinion....

IT'S WRONG!!

...but you're entitled to it.

When Goverment interferes in the private sector and starts "investing" in private businesses to prevent them from failing....If it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk....well hello Karl Marx.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
I clearly stated you were entitled to your opinion....

IT'S WRONG!!

When Goverment interferes in the private sector and starts "investing" in private businesses to prevent them from failing....If it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk....well hello Karl Marx.

Every bureaucratic entity in our government can be considered Socialism by that definition, because the government isn't trusting the private sector to fulfill the needs of the general public. Look at the Postal Service, for instance. Man, wise up.

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 03:07 PM
I believe Marx had a plan to ban Pit Bulls and make a National Car?:thinking: Sure I read that somewhere.:clap: :clap:

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Hey BBDE what are you majoring in college?

DDBooger
02-12-2010, 03:11 PM
I clearly stated you were entitled to your opinion....

IT'S WRONG!!

Karl Marx Postulated investiture in the Bourgeoisie? He advocated socializing the debt and privatizing the profit? He promoted the rescue of the rich with the money of the proletariat? LMAO Maybe you meant Richard Marx? haha I think you're confusing Marxism with Corporatism or plutocratic oligarchy. It's so funny hearing people who have no concept of what something is misapply it so ignorantly.

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Karl Marx Postulated investiture in the Bourgeoisie? He advocated socializing the debt and privatizing the profit? He promoted the rescue of the rich with the money of the proletariat? LMAO Maybe you meant Richard Marx? haha I think you're confusing Marxism with Corporatism or plutocratic oligarchy. It's so funny hearing people who have no concept of what something is misapply it so ignorantly.

I think I saw a mispelled word in there:fnypost:

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 03:16 PM
because the government isn't trusting the private sector to fulfill the needs of the general public. Do you not understand the basic flaw in that statement? If Joe is not meeting the public needs he 1. Sells to someone who hopes to do better or 2. Goes out of business and someone else will grow stronger by acquiring his business.

It is not the goverments job to interfere and prevent weak businesses from failing.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Hey BBDE what are you majoring in college?

Political Science and Communcations double major. Maybe History too.

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Do you not understand the basic flaw in that statement? If Joe is not meeting the public needs he 1. Sells to someone who hopes to do better or 2. Goes out of business and someone else will grow stronger by acquiring his business.

It is not the goverments job to interfere and prevent weak businesses from failing.

Amen brother...have I got a witness.

DDBooger
02-12-2010, 03:18 PM

It is not the goverments job to interfere and prevent weak businesses from failing. nor is that Marxism. The maintenance of failed HUGE businesses is the influence of a small select group of people on the lawmakers in D.C. which transcends party affiliation except when each needs to stoke the fires of populism, yet when they're back in their office they're placating to those people for campaign funding in no time.

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Karl Marx Postulated investiture in the Bourgeoisie? He advocated socializing the debt and privatizing the profit? He promoted the rescue of the rich with the money of the proletariat? LMAO Maybe you meant Richard Marx? haha I think you're confusing Marxism with Corporatism or plutocratic oligarchy. It's so funny hearing people who have no concept of what something is misapply it so ignorantly. Which is interfering in the Private Sector correct??

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Political Science and Communcations double major. Maybe History too.

One more question...Is your professor your hero?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Do you not understand the basic flaw in that statement? If Joe is not meeting the public needs he 1. Sells to someone who hopes to do better or 2. Goes out of business and someone else will grow stronger by acquiring his business.

But it is the government's job to give tax cuts and incentives to the wealthiest members of our nation and the big businesses in hopes that the effects trickle down to the consumers?

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Man I hate them little cars even more now!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 03:23 PM
nor is that Marxism. The maintenance of failed HUGE businesses is the influence of a small select group of people on the lawmakers in D.C. which transcends party affiliation except when each needs to stoke the fires of populism, yet when they're back in their office they're placating to those people for campaign funding in no time. You and I totally agree. I think??
The mess we are in is the fault of both the Dems and Rep. I do not blame one more than the other.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 03:27 PM
BBDE you sound like someone who attended a certain school in California known for their wildly insane, repressed ideas and beliefs.

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 03:30 PM
But it is the government's job to give tax cuts and incentives to the wealthiest members of our nation and the big businesses in hopes that the effects trickle down to the consumers? The tax code needs to be completely scrapped. I deal with people all day long who pay litlle or nothing in and get $9,000 returns and as you state the wealthy can skate around paying also. I am by no means for redistribution of wealth, but more of a flat or value added tax. No need for IRS. Unfortunatley it would cut my income, but I would survive.

Farmersfan
02-12-2010, 03:30 PM
I wish I had a guardian angel like DDBooger! :D :D :D

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 03:31 PM
I was here before the thread hijackers came so therefore I am here before it gets closed

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Nate , you get whaT i'm talking about..huh

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Nate , you get whaT i'm talking about..huh Im not sure anymore. BBDE had to start his usual junk posts and cause panic in the streets :rolleyes:

DDBooger
02-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I wish I had a guardian angel like DDBooger! :D :D :D Should I be offended being called an Angel despite being Secular? haha ;)

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I have no earthly idea how this thread is still alive.:thinking:

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 03:36 PM
I have no earthly idea how this thread is still alive.:thinking: Yea this is a record for sure lol..DRE where are you!!?!?

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 03:36 PM
But it is the government's job to give tax cuts and incentives to the wealthiest members of our nation and the big businesses in hopes that the effects trickle down to the consumers? Business should be taxed based on what they produce. Taxes on buisnesses manufacturing in the US should be lower. If you are manufacturing overseas you need to pay more. We need more Americans working and quit allowing our jobs to go overseas.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Should I be offended being called an Angel despite being Secular? haha ;) Well I doubt your as pretty as an angel so it is your call :devil: :devil: :D

bowleghorses
02-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Well I doubt your as pretty as an angel so it is your call :devil: :devil: :D

There is no way he is as pretty as an angel...he is a booger.:iagree:

DDBooger
02-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Well I doubt your as pretty as an angel so it is your call :devil: :devil: :D haha

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 03:49 PM
haha ahh come on I justa be a jokin :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 03:53 PM
ahh come on I justa be a jokin :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rzJHDdHabLw/SZ1jvzCXJkI/AAAAAAAABus/Z832YgxnFXw/s400/crying+baby.jpg

DDBooger
02-12-2010, 03:53 PM
There is no way he is as pretty as an angel...he is a booger.:iagree: :mad:

LE Dad
02-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Yea this is a record for sure lol..DRE where are you!!?!? It will stay open because Brad McCoy demands it.:mad:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Business should be taxed based on what they produce. Taxes on buisnesses manufacturing in the US should be lower. If you are manufacturing overseas you need to pay more. We need more Americans working and quit allowing our jobs to go overseas.

That's not going to happen. There is always going to be cheaper employment outside of the United States because the standard of living here is greater and calls for more income. Also inflation, due to stupid economic practices by our former Presidents who implemented supply-side economics, has hurt this as well.

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 03:55 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rzJHDdHabLw/SZ1jvzCXJkI/AAAAAAAABus/Z832YgxnFXw/s400/crying+baby.jpg BDE why do you have so many pictures of yourself as a sobbing baby?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2010, 03:57 PM
BDE why do you have so many pictures of yourself as a sobbing baby?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/baby_crying.jpg

pirate4state
02-12-2010, 06:10 PM

Funny, I was thinking the same about you! BBDE picks one day to "annoy" people, but you've been annoying me daily when I do happen to check in! :hand:

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Funny, I was thinking the same about you! BBDE picks one day to "annoy" people, but you've been annoying me daily when I do happen to check in! :hand: maybe if you take a nap you can relax a bit instead of getting your blood pressure up there old timer ;)

pirate4state
02-12-2010, 06:17 PM
and who are you? Actually, the more approriate question is who do you think YOU are? LOL

Enjoy your weekend of trying to reach my post count!

pirate4state
02-12-2010, 06:19 PM
maybe if you take a nap you can relax a bit instead of getting your blood pressure up there old timer ;) yeah, I'm not the one who dedicated an entire thread crying about BBDE. LOL

NateDawg39
02-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Actually, the more approriate question is who do you think YOU are? LOL

Enjoy your weekend of trying to reach my post count! Fortunately I have things to do including a flight to Phoenix tomorrow so you have fun this weekend not appreciating a joke from me and getting that blood pressure worked up old timer :)