PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Top 25 (college football) after signing day

eagles_victory
02-10-2010, 03:43 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=4901998

big daddy russ
02-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Auburn returns the house. Eight and eight come back, only major losses were RB Ben Tate, DE Antonio Coleman, and CB Walter McFadden.

QB will probably be an upgrade, with five-star Blinn transfer Cam Newton (who started his career ahead of John Brantley and behind Tim Tebow on the UF depth chart) likely taking over for Chris Todd. Tate's already been replaced with speed to burn in soph Onterrio McCalebb, DE is covered, and DB Aairon Savage (who started as a freshman but has been injured) comes back.

Just throwing that out there.

OLE'BULL
02-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Im not a longhorn fan by any means, but should they be ranked so far down. I thought Mack said this could be his best recruiting class ever? Even with the loss of McCoy I think they should be up a little higher. Gilbert has "somewhat" proven himself with a good performance in the second half of the title game. Thoughts??

LionKing
02-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by OLE'BULL
Im not a longhorn fan by any means, but should they be ranked so far down. I thought Mack said this could be his best recruiting class ever? Even with the loss of McCoy I think they should be up a little higher. Gilbert has "somewhat" proven himself with a good performance in the second half of the title game. Thoughts?? Once the season gets closer, they'll be inside top 5, Oregon is a joke, the Ducks offense is good enough, but with their defense, they'll lose 2 or 3 Pac 10 games by scores like 55-50, 50-48 etc... And win games by the same type scores.

eagles_victory
02-10-2010, 09:10 PM
IMO Ohio St is still not a legit national contender due to recent performance in big games a win over Oregon doesnt put them on that level. Va Tech Boise should be a good one in September.