02-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You can run but you can't hide. :D

Like playing with fire don't ya Bull?:thinking: :doh: :D

Bullaholic
02-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Like playing with fire don't ya Bull?:thinking: :doh: :D

We need some "fire", Red....and I don't know of any better source than P4S---she has been MIA for too long.

pirate4state
02-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Well Bull, when I heard Black Magic would be showcasing his skills at this Friday's alumni game in Sweetwater, I thought "well hell! that's where I need to be!" LOL

I was laid off after 8 years and have been temping at a firm in CC. I hate the drive, but the job has me busy from the time I clock in, until I clock out. I really hope they decide to keep me on, but that will mean little to no DL time.

So, you'll have to look for that "fire" somewhere else, but you & I both know...it just won't be the same! :D :D

Of course, I will still pop in from time to time or someone gives me a heads up that my name is being taken in vain. hahaha ;)

44INAROW
02-10-2010, 11:57 AM
don't you hate it when real life interferes with Downlow time? :D

hope the job continues to be a "good thing" and you get on fulltime :)

Sweetwater Red
02-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Not me! :D

pirate4state
02-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

hope the job continues to be a "good thing" and you get on fulltime :) haha sometimes, but the few times I've checked in...it's been pretty boring. :eek: :eek:

Bullaholic
02-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well Bull, when I heard Black Magic would be showcasing his skills at this Friday's alumni game in Sweetwater, I thought "well hell! that's where I need to be!" LOL

I was laid off after 8 years and have been temping at a firm in CC. I hate the drive, but the job has me busy from the time I clock in, until I clock out. I really hope they decide to keep me on, but that will mean little to no DL time.

So, you'll have to look for that "fire" somewhere else, but you & I both know...it just won't be the same! :D :D

Of course, I will still pop in from time to time or someone gives me a heads up that my name is being taken in vain. hahaha ;)

Rita...I wish you the best and sure hope things get settled for you soon. Thanks for dropping in and letting us know what's happening right now. There has to be plenty of opportunity for a "Super Mean Girl" out there...:D

carter08
02-10-2010, 12:06 PM
haha sometimes, but the few times I've checked in...it's been pretty boring. :eek: :eek:

boring?

Watch your mouth, foots.

LE Dad
02-10-2010, 12:58 PM

Here is the equation for a good day.:D

3ADL + P4S - Rocket = Good Day :clap: :clap:

Miss ya P4S... Check in when you can and good luck.:)

pirate4state
02-11-2010, 01:28 AM
haha thanks LE Dad :)