PDA

View Full Version : A thread I should have reviewed

Phil C
02-09-2010, 05:49 PM
If I had remembered to review this thread I would have predicted New Orleans to win the Super Bowl. Notice the Saints won the first game and the Colts lost the first game. Generally the Super Bowl winner is a team that wins its' first game in most cases. But remember there are exceptions. But it sure worked again this time.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85990&highlight=super+bowl+eliminate+orleans

Txbroadcaster
02-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
If I had remembered to review this thread I would have predicted New Orleans to win the Super Bowl. Notice the Saints won the first game and the Colts lost the first game. Generally the Super Bowl winner is a team that wins its' first game in most cases. But remember there are exceptions. But it sure worked again this time.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85990&highlight=super+bowl+eliminate+orleans

that is FROM LAST SEASON ..Colts AND Saints were unbeaten for most of season

PhiI C
02-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
that is FROM LAST SEASON ..Colts AND Saints were unbeaten for most of season

Thank you Tx. Forgive my lapse of memory because both teams won 14 straight and so they must have won their first game. I am so ashamed. :o :(

SintonPirateFan
02-10-2010, 01:19 PM
colts went to 14-0.....saints went to 13-0...till they ran into that Dallas Cowboy sledgehammer :P

GUNHO
02-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
colts went to 14-0.....saints went to 13-0...till they ran into that Dallas Cowboy sledgehammer :P

Who dat can beat them Saints...............COWBOYS DAT WHO!!!!:D

LionKing
02-10-2010, 01:42 PM
I remember the 93' Dallas Cowboys were the first NFL team to go 0-2 and still win the Super Bowl, not sure if anyone else has done so.

Phil C
02-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by GUNHO

Most witty indeed!

:clap:

bowleghorses
02-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by GUNHO

WHO DAT SAY WE CAN'T SAY WHO DAT?:D