PDA

View Full Version : Are the 'dogs...

Tsip85
02-09-2010, 12:22 PM
ready for a re-match? I heard last night that Lovejoy will be playing Abeline-Wylie week 4. I think it's going to be in Abeline, but I'd like to see them play in Waco again!

NateDawg39
02-09-2010, 12:26 PM
What type of offense does LL run?

Tsip85
02-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Spread, just like the rest of N. TX. They'll throw in a few different formation looks, but you'll prob never see the QB go under center.

NateDawg39
02-09-2010, 12:30 PM
I assumed as much. I bet they beat the dawgs down ;)

ccmom
02-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I assumed as much. I bet they beat the dawgs down ;)

:tongue:

Last year's semi-final game was a dandy, and if I remember correctly LL has a lot of starters returning. I have no doubt they will GOOD this year.

NateDawg39
02-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
:tongue:

Last year's semi-final game was a dandy, and if I remember correctly LL has a lot of starters returning. I have no doubt they will GOOD this year. yeah but Wylie has Sandifer returning...that usually counts for something :thinking:

ccmom
02-09-2010, 12:36 PM
yeah but Wylie has Sandifer returning...that usually counts for something :thinking:

Surely you weren't saying that to ME??? :doh: :doh:

NateDawg39
02-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Surely you weren't saying that to ME??? :doh: :doh: lol who else would I say it to :D

STANG RED
02-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Tsip85
ready for a re-match? I heard last night that Lovejoy will be playing Abeline-Wylie week 4. I think it's going to be in Abeline, but I'd like to see them play in Waco again!

What enrollment #s did LL turn in? You might be one of the few in 3A with an enrollment actually bigger than Wylie. Arent yall expected to jump to 4A next realignment? Wylie is a master at staying just below the cutoff line.
Oh, and its Abilene by the way.

ccmom
02-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
What enrollment #s did LL turn in? You might be one of the few in 3A with an enrollment actually bigger than Wylie. Arent yall expected to jump to 4A next realignment? Wylie is a master at staying just below the cutoff line.
Oh, and its Abilene by the way.

Boy, it'll really get under your skin if you see Wylie in D2 playoffs next season, won't it? :D

LE Dad
02-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Boy, it'll really get under your skin if you see Wylie in D2 playoffs next season, won't it? :D Ya'll will go D2 if Big Spring makes playoffs won't you:confused:

Tsip85
02-09-2010, 12:53 PM
We're just under the cut. Can't remember the numbers off the top of my head, but probably around 35-40 short of the cut off. We fully anticipate going 4A next realignment.

And we are returning a large number of starters. Nearly all of our skill players return. Our biggest hit will be on our Offensive and Defensive lines. We'll only go as far as our O-Line takes us this year.

LE Dad
02-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Oh, and its Abilene by the way. LL had like 946 on snapshot day and they are growing daily.

ccmom
02-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Ya'll will go D2 if Big Spring makes playoffs won't you:confused:

Yes sir ;)

waterboy
02-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Yes sir ;)
Gilmer will likely be D2 for the next 2 years......:D Just thought I'd throw that out there...:D

ccmom
02-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Gilmer will likely be D2 for the next 2 years......:D Just thought I'd throw that out there...:D

Yes, but that is not NEARLY as scandalous as the thought of the UIL-bribing, student hiding, mean ole Bulldogs going D2. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NateDawg39
02-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Yes, but that is not NEARLY as scandalous as the thought of the UIL-bribing, student hiding, mean ole Bulldogs going D2. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: So you admit to it then? So that means I can go ahead and publish this story Ive been working on for about 6 years now on the Bulldogs bribing scandal?

ccmom
02-09-2010, 01:27 PM
So you admit to it then? So that means I can go ahead and publish this story Ive been working on for about 6 years now on the Bulldogs bribing scandal?

Go ahead. We are paid ahead for several decades, so it shouldn't hurt a thing. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: