PDA

View Full Version : Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Phil C
02-09-2010, 12:12 PM
The cover is out already. You can find it by doing a search with SI Swimsuit Issue. This is a disgrace and I can imagine that the rest of it is disgraceful too. Shame on SI. I'm going to cancel my subscription. :mad:

Bullaholic
02-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
The cover is out already. You can find it by doing a search with SI Swimsuit Issue. This is a disgrace and I can imagine that the rest of it is disgraceful too. Shame on SI. I'm going to cancel my subscription. :mad:

I agree, Phil. I came to the same conclusion---but I was not hasty in my decision--I carefully reviewed all of the photos several times in great detail to make sure I was correct about the content.

NateDawg39
02-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I agree, Phil. I came to the same conclusion---but I was not hasty in my decision--I carefully reviewed all of the photos several times in great detail to make sure I was correct about the content. I am going to require a second and maybe a third detailed inspection of all the magazines photos just to make sure it falls within the proper regulations of Sports Illustrated standards.

Ranger Mom
02-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Oh Phil C....you are definitely a procrastinator:

Feb - 2008 (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=78689&highlight=Illustrated)

Feb - 2009 (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=92252&highlight=Illustrated)

:D

STANG RED
02-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

Not so fast Phil. First check and see if you can just transfer the subscription to me instead of canceling it. :D

Phil C
02-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Not so fast Phil. First check and see if you can just transfer the subscription to me instead of canceling it. :D

:D ;)

Phil C
02-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I agree, Phil. I came to the same conclusion---but I was not hasty in my decision--I carefully reviewed all of the photos several times in great detail to make sure I was correct about the content.

Hey Bull just to be fair of course I also did a second careful examination. I decided to definitely cancel my subscription. Disgraceful indeed.

:mad:

carter08
02-09-2010, 01:41 PM
This is an outrage. I'm going to look through the past 4 or 5 swimsuit issues today to remind myself how terrible Sports Illustrated is.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by carter08
This is an outrage. I'm going to look through the past 4 or 5 swimsuit issues today to remind myself how terrible Sports Illustrated is.

Better get a box of Kleenex ready.

carter08
02-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Better get a box of Kleenex ready.

I luled.

bobcat4life
02-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Better get a box of Kleenex ready. LMAO!

jason
02-09-2010, 02:05 PM
this thread is better with pics