PDA

View Full Version : Rocket: Update (Where is he now?)

Rocket
02-09-2010, 11:49 AM
I know most of you on here lay awake at night wondering where I have been and what I am doing. I just wanted to touch base with everybody and let you know, I am here, I am here. (LOL)

After football season, I usually back off and just creep the DL. That means I come and read. If something really ticks me off or I felt moved to respond, I will. I don't come on here looking for trouble, as usual.

It isn't because I don't like you people. It's just that I get so sick and tired of the attitudes and boastful and irrational comments made by everybody on here. I just like to step away and collect my thoughts.

2010 is the Season for the Brownwood Lions. LH and Snyder will still suck. Brownwood will beat Wylie twice in 2010.

My infamous "Celina Theory" still holds true.

See everybody in August!

95mustang
02-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
I know most of you on here lay awake at night wondering where I have been and what I am doing. I just wanted to touch base with everybody and let you know, I am here, I am here. (LOL)

After football season, I usually back off and just creep the DL. That means I come and read. If something really ticks me off or I felt moved to respond, I will. I don't come on here looking for trouble, as usual.

It isn't because I don't like you people. It's just that I get so sick and tired of the attitudes and boastful and irrational comments made by everybody on here. I just like to step away and collect my thoughts.

2010 is the Season for the Brownwood Lions. LH and Snyder will still suck. Brownwood will beat Wylie twice in 2010.

See everybody in August! :clap: :clap: :clap:

waterboy
02-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Yeah, Rocket............I hear Brownwood will be so good that they will require the top 10 spots on all the polls. A mere mention of anyone else is pure heresy......:D

Rocket
02-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Yeah, Rocket............I hear Brownwood will be so good that they will require the top 10 spots on all the polls. A mere mention of anyone else is pure heresy......:D

Don't be absurd. Only the Top 3 spots.

lostaussie
02-09-2010, 11:56 AM
It's just that I get so sick and tired of the attitudes and boastful and irrational comments made by everybody on here. :thinking::thinking: You need to look in the mirror before talking about boastful and irrational. lol

Rocket
02-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
:thinking::thinking: You need to look in the mirror before talking about boastful and irrational. lol

Wow, you saw right through my sarcasm. Good job. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

STANG RED
02-09-2010, 12:00 PM
I think I heard a great big sigh of relief coming from the Bwood direction, when Sville didnt drop down to 3a.

I think that sigh may have been collective from all other 3As as well though.

waterboy
02-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Don't be absurd. Only the Top 3 spots.
:thinking: ....So.....how long ago did the Lions win a title? Number eight has been very elusive, hasn't it? Here's the earliest rankings that I have:

1) Brownwood
2) Brownwood
3) Brownwood
4) Brownwood
5) Brownwood
6) Brownwood
7) Brownwood
8) Brownwood
9) Brownwood
10) Brownwood
11-189) Doesn't matter.....

Does that sound right to you, Rocket? Why sell yourself short?;) :doh:

Rocket
02-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I think I heard a great big sigh of relief coming from the Bwood direction, when Sville didnt drop down to 3a.

I think that sigh may have been collective from all other 3As as well though.

I knew it wasn't gonna happen. Also, this year's Brownwood-Sville (the S doesn't stand for Stephen, ever) game will be much different than last year. MUCH DIFFERENT.

Bullaholic
02-09-2010, 12:03 PM
I gotta say that the "entertainment" level of the Downlow suffers with you in hibernation. We all miss those "boastful and irrational" Brownwood posts....:D Always good to hear from a completely rabid, dogmatic, and devoted Lion fan (and I mean that in the back-handed complementary sense).

Rocket
02-09-2010, 12:04 PM
:thinking: ....So.....how long ago did the Lions win a title? Number eight has been very elusive, hasn't it? Here's the earliest rankings that I have:

1) Brownwood
2) Brownwood
3) Brownwood
4) Brownwood
5) Brownwood
6) Brownwood
7) Brownwood
8) Brownwood
9) Brownwood
10) Brownwood

Does that sound right to you, Rocket? Why sell yourself short?;) :doh:

1) Brownwood
2) Brownwood
3) Brownwood
4-189) Doesn't matter.....

waterboy
02-09-2010, 12:06 PM
1) Brownwood
2) Brownwood
3) Brownwood
4-189) Doesn't matter.....
:clap: :D I'm pretty sure Stephenville is quaking in their boots......;)

Rocket
02-09-2010, 12:08 PM
:clap: :D I'm pretty sure Stephenville is quaking in their boots......;)

CheapshotVille? naaah... their head coach will win at all costs. Even if it means taking out the QB. Hey, it worked for Sean Payton.

bobcat4life
02-09-2010, 12:09 PM

1) Brownwood
2) Brownwood
3) Brownwood
4) Brownwood
5) Brownwood
6) Brownwood
7) Brownwood
8) Brownwood
9) Brownwood
10) Brownwood

Does that sound right to you, Rocket? Why sell yourself short?;) :doh: I heard Brownwood can beat them all

ccmom
02-09-2010, 12:10 PM
I knew it wasn't gonna happen. Also, this year's Brownwood-Sville (the S doesn't stand for Stephen, ever) game will be much different than last year. MUCH DIFFERENT.

Does that mean Brownwood will actually score against the Yellowjackets this year? :thinking: Will that be the difference? :doh:

:devil:

Rocket
02-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
I heard Brownwood can beat them all

I wish Celina had the guts to schedule us instead of backing down. Would have been nice to get an easy win for the Lions early in the season.

LE Dad
02-09-2010, 12:12 PM
I know most of you on here lay awake at night wondering where I have been and what I am doing. Never missed ya.:D

August...is that a promise or a threat?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:p

Rocket
02-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Does that mean Brownwood will actually score against the Yellowjackets this year? :thinking: Will that be the difference? :doh:

:devil:

Hmmmm, hold that thought ccmom. You guys FINALLY get to taste some 4A. And don't bring up Frenship. LOL

LE Dad
02-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by ccmom

:devil: :spitlol: :fnypost: :fnypost:

jason
02-09-2010, 12:15 PM
there should be an * next to every thread that has brownwood winning it all next year to account for losses and sucking due to injuries....

bobcat4life
02-09-2010, 12:16 PM
I wish Celina had the guts to schedule us instead of backing down. Would have been nice to get an easy win for the Lions early in the season. sorry that we all cant be so good that our Pop Warner teams are in the top 10.......I just wish that we can win a game this year:D

Rocket
02-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by jason
there should be an * next to every thread that has brownwood winning it all next year to account for losses and sucking due to injuries....

Agreed.

STANG RED
02-09-2010, 03:09 PM
I know most of you on here lay awake at night wondering where I have been and what I am doing. I just wanted to touch base with everybody and let you know, I am here, I am here.

Ok now tell everyone the truth Rocky. Your fellow Bwood posters have been keeping you under wraps for the past few months. By the way, how did you escape?
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee61/marlinkd/misc%20photos/mantapedtotree.jpg

Trashman
02-09-2010, 03:36 PM

:D :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

BwdLion73
02-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Ok now tell everyone the truth Rocky. Your fellow Bwood posters have been keeping you under wraps for the past few months. By the way, how did you escape?
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee61/marlinkd/misc%20photos/mantapedtotree.jpg

:eek: :D

ctown
02-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Fun to read the intro to a thread written by the greatest narcissist on the downlow

Rocket
02-10-2010, 01:59 PM

HAHA That is awesome.

BEAST rescued me.

LH Panther Mom
02-10-2010, 09:26 PM
HAHA That is awesome.

BEAST rescued me.
When did BEAST grow his hair out and dye it black? :1omg!: :1omg!: :p

Rocket
02-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
When did BEAST grow his hair out and dye it black? :1omg!: :1omg!: :p

It was a wig. He had to go incognito to pull that mission off.

bobcat4life
02-10-2010, 11:36 PM
It was a wig. He had to go incognito to pull that mission off. great to know your loved in Brownwood as well :D