PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre Q.B. for the Colts!

TinyTim
02-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Manning also threw a pick at the end of the game (like Favre) and not much was mentioned. Just illustrates the obvious point.

coach
02-09-2010, 01:10 PM
i just felt the need to make a post on one of your threads...beeing that your last two threads and no one has made a single post....im sorry and hopefully you will have better dl days

TinyTim
02-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by coach
i just felt the need to make a post on one of your threads...beeing that your last two threads and no one has made a single post....im sorry and hopefully you will have better dl days

My threads are usually for informational purposes only. Thanks for the concern, but I generally am too busy in my practice to spend time on the dl. Not that important to me.

Have a nice day.

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-09-2010, 01:19 PM

haha burn

coach
02-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by TinyTim
My threads are usually for informational purposes only. Thanks for the concern, but I generally am too busy in my practice to spend time on the dl. Not that important to me.

Have a nice day.

somne would argue that quality not quantity

Txbroadcaster
02-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Manning also threw a pick at the end of the game (like Favre) and not much was mentioned. Just illustrates the obvious point.

ok i will play

big difference..Favre's INT comes on a play where all he has to do is run the 5 yards that was there for him instead he does the two worst things a QB can do

1. throw across body
2 into the middle of the field

Manning's throw was not a bad throw or decision, the CB made a GREAT play jumping the route..also Wayne did not do much to get his body between the ball and the defender

Maroon87
02-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Interesting facts:

Both Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne are from New Orleans.

Tracy Porter is from the state of Louisiana.

Brett Favre is from Mississippi and grew up rooting for the Saints.

These guys were the central figures in probably the 2 biggest plays of the year for the Saints.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not yelling "conspiracy" or anything. I just thought it was worth pointing out. It's funny how things play out sometimes.

TinyTim
02-09-2010, 02:11 PM
somne would argue that quality not quantity

After viewing your over 4000 posts, I would definitely agree.

coach
02-09-2010, 02:54 PM
After viewing your over 4000 posts, I would definitely agree.

i really hope you didnt look at all my 4000 post lol...thats worse than posting nonsense