PDA

View Full Version : America's Team

Keith7
02-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Is now officially the Saints!! Good job New Orleans, YOU DESERVE THIS!

espn1
02-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Did I mention the Eagles Suck!

PhiI C
02-08-2010, 07:17 PM
They can have it. I just hope they keep it. That will take some of the pressue off the Cowboys.

Bullaholic
02-08-2010, 07:31 PM
And Philly is the part of Disney World known as "Never, Never Land". :D

sinfan75
02-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Is now officially the Saints!! Good job New Orleans, YOU DESERVE THIS! Now thats funny!!:2thumbsup

OldBison75
02-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Philly,
Where the team wears recycled green and the players are recycled--kinda like food through the digestive system.

IHStangFan
02-08-2010, 10:51 PM
:hand:

bobcat4life
02-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Philly....a skid mark on the underpants of society

forum_guy
02-08-2010, 11:28 PM
im surprised no one has brought up dallas's championships they won 20 years ago :D

OldBison75
02-08-2010, 11:43 PM
That's because the Boys have not proven that they are antwhere close to that level now. However, if someone is gonna use the argument that the Saints are better, or Eagles are better, even over these 20 years, then we can look at the individual years and compare. I bet the Boys were better most of those years, at least head to head.

DDBooger
02-09-2010, 12:06 AM
No one can reel em in like you Keith lol

Bull's-eye
02-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Dallas is still the most valuable franchise in the NFL and has been for quite a while. Not taking anything away from the Saints, they are just riding this one big wave. Funny, how most people were picking the Colts and now there are so many Saint's fans. :thinking:

BullsFan
02-09-2010, 01:02 AM
The Saints should take the next several months to enjoy this victory. It was a hard fought win for a city that needed it.

But that does not make them America's team. I can understand you not getting that, what with your team not even being liked by their own fans half the time. Clearly you don't understand the concept. :p

Farmersfan
02-09-2010, 09:25 AM
I saw the recently posted odds for a Superbowl win next season on ESPN this morning and our Dallas Cowboys are #2 with 8-1 odds. Colts were #1 at 7-1. Saints were a ways down the list.

Bearkat
02-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Another thread from a jealous fan that tries to put the COWBOYS down. Just more proof that every team and their fans want what the COWBOYS have!!! There is, and always will be, only one America's Team. Everyone in the world knows that it is the DALLAS COWBOYS.

NastySlot
02-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I saw the recently posted odds for a Superbowl win next season on ESPN this morning and our Dallas Cowboys are #2 with 8-1 odds. Colts were #1 at 7-1. Saints were a ways down the list.

i thought i saw one the colts 5-1, boys 7-1 and saints 10-1

Fletch
02-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Bearkat
Another thread from a jealous fan that tries to put the COWBOYS down. Just more proof that every team and their fans want what the COWBOYS have!!! There is, and always will be, only one America's Team. Everyone in the world knows that it is the DALLAS COWBOYS.

Keith jealous?

He has raised it to an art form!

:D :D

Bearkat
02-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Fletch
Keith jealous?

He has raised it to an art form!

:D :D

I know. The bad thing is that Keith and I are on the same page during baseball season. Gotta love those RANGERS!!!

Phil C
02-09-2010, 03:19 PM
There are not too many super bowl teams that would have beat the Cowboys of the Jimmy Johnson years. That team would have probably had at least one more super bowl than the three they won but the rest of the teams took advantage of the salary cap to get their free agents rather than to get their own players to win on the field.

Phil C
02-09-2010, 03:21 PM
The Saints have given the City of New Orleans and the state and Gulf Coast area something to be proud of and be encouraged after the terrible hurricane in 2005. But let's not forget that New Orleans was rebuilt mainly by the Taxpayers of America much more than the NO Saints.

kaorder1999
02-09-2010, 03:25 PM
buddy of mine is an eagles fan and he just made a trip to Philly and when he got back he said he is NO LONGER an Eagles fan. He said it was a horrible trip and hes now embarassed he was ever an Eagles fan! haha. Made me laugh. He said hes jumping on the Saints bandwagon!

Keith7
02-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
buddy of mine is an eagles fan and he just made a trip to Philly and when he got back he said he is NO LONGER an Eagles fan. He said it was a horrible trip and hes now embarassed he was ever an Eagles fan! haha. Made me laugh. He said hes jumping on the Saints bandwagon!

Sounds like he was never a true Eagles fan in the first place. I've been to Dallas more times than I would like to remember and it has made me never want to be a cowgirl fan. Homeless bums living on the street, president killers running around and half the city can't speak English. It makes me sick

Keith7
02-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Fletch
Keith jealous?

Exactly! Why would I be jealous of a team whose super bowl is making it past the first round of the playoffs? That's just silly

Bullaholic
02-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Sounds like he was never a true Eagles fan in the first place. I've been to Dallas more times than I would like to remember and it has made me never want to be a cowgirl fan. Homeless bums living on the street, president killers running around and half the city can't speak English. It makes me sick

LOL. Of course Philly has no gang violence, homeless people, or ethnic neighborhoods, I'm sure.....and they have the friendliest people.

Keith7
02-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
LOL. Of course Philly has no gang violence, homeless people, or ethnic neighborhoods, I'm sure.....and they have the friendliest people.

Finally you're coming around..

LE Dad
02-09-2010, 05:13 PM
I would rather be homeless in Dallas than a millionaire in Philly.:D

:thinking: Of course if I were a millionaire in Philly, I would just move to Dallas.:clap: :clap:

Keith7
02-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I would rather be homeless in Dallas than a millionaire in Philly.:D

:thinking: Of course if I were a millionaire in Philly, I would just move to Dallas.:clap: :clap:

So you can do what? watch the grass grow? Dallas is by far the most boring big city in the country

Bullaholic
02-09-2010, 05:20 PM
So you can do what? watch the grass grow? Dallas is by far the most boring big city in the country

Yep---those 3 Dallas area world-class sports venues make for a lot of boredom, for sure.

Keith7
02-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Yep---those 3 Dallas area world-class sports venues make for a lot of boredom, for sure.

Ok so you have the AAC which I would classify as average at best, not "world-class", then what else? Reunion Arena? Medival Times? I don't know of any other sports venues in Dallas

Bullaholic
02-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Ok so you have the AAC which I would classify as average at best, not "world-class", then what else? Reunion Arena? Medival Times? I don't know of any other sports venues in Dallas

Ever heard of Texas Motor Speedway, Cowboys Stadium, and/or AAC and The Ballpark? Those are all Dallas or metro-area.

LE Dad
02-09-2010, 05:32 PM
So you can do what? watch the grass grow? Dallas is by far the most boring big city in the country :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dude, what part of Dallas are you going to?:confused:

Bull's-eye
02-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Sports trivia: 10 most valuable teams in each major sport

http://www.sporcle.com/games/mostvaluablefranchises.php

Keith's favorite team is number 1 in the NFL. :D