PDA

View Full Version : Would this help??

LE Dad
02-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Thinking about taking a little trip up to Pennsylvania to kill the stupid groundhog!!
Would that make the sun come out? Would things possibly get worse, I don't know how? It is a cold, rainy, blah, day AGAIN!! The rodent MUST go!! :mad:

How the heck do you spell Pocksawhatever anyway?:confused:

NateDawg39
02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Thinking about taking a little trip up to Pennsylvania to kill the stupid groundhog!!
Would that make the sun come out? Would things possibly get worse, I don't know how? It is a cold, rainy, blah, day AGAIN!! The rodent MUST go!! :mad:

How the heck do you spell Pocksawhatever anyway?:confused: It would only anger PETA, resulting in a year round winter. And lots of annoying commercials with pro pet people preaching PETA

LE Dad
02-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
It would only anger PETA, resulting in a year round winter. And lots of annoying commercials with pro pet people preaching PETA I will just add that to my list "Things that I do to **** PETA off". I am on page 2 already. No, this is a covert operation. I am tired of the rain. Phil, I am gunning for ya...:D

ccmom
02-08-2010, 03:04 PM

Punxsutawney :) (I think...:doh: )

LE Dad
02-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Punxsutawney :) (I think...:doh: ) I'll try that one.:D GPS works alot better if you know how to spell.:rolleyes: :doh:

Green Bling
02-08-2010, 04:19 PM
LED, if you think you've got this all figured out and can put an end to this yucky weather, I feel certain we can take up a collection to help fund your trip!:D :D

LE Dad
02-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
LED, if you think you've got this all figured out and can put an end to this yucky weather, I feel certain we can take up a collection to help fund your trip!:D :D :thumbsup: This global warming is really making me cooooold. It is time to take action of some sort.
I am doing my part. I am not sure what type of emissions groundhogs are responsible for, but.... :D One less thing to take up air has got to help.:thinking:

Maroon87
02-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
pro pet people preaching PETA

Say that 3 times fast...;)

bobcat4life
02-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Say that 3 times fast...;) I did. not a good idea.....

Green Bling
02-08-2010, 08:53 PM
:thumbsup: This global warming is really making me cooooold. It is time to take action of some sort.
I am doing my part. I am not sure what type of emissions groundhogs are responsible for, but.... :D One less thing to take up air has got to help.:thinking:
Methane gas?:D :D

zebrablue2
02-08-2010, 10:19 PM

:clap::2thumbsup