PDA

View Full Version : same story

GT Fan
02-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Tigers will be soph/junior heavy next year. Tommy Williams should be running back and is tough.

lvbears32
02-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by GT Fan
Tigers will be soph/junior heavy next year. Tommy Williams should be running back and is tough.

whats yalls schedule look like

GT Fan
02-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Haven't heard yet but I know George West is one of the teams on the schedule. Should get better this year due to the returners on Varsity. Alot of younger skill players will be Juniors. Tommy Williams, Robert Haynes, and Imoni cross. Fast!!!!!

lvbears32
02-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by GT Fan
Haven't heard yet but I know George West is one of the teams on the schedule. Should get better this year due to the returners on Varsity. Alot of younger skill players will be Juniors. Tommy Williams, Robert Haynes, and Imoni cross. Fast!!!!!

we played yall last year and yall were fast across the bord. whatever happened to that rb? i remember he was an amazing hurdler also

GT Fan
02-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Got a full ride to SMU and tutor. Then didn't want to go to class and quit. Saw him around town in November. If this boy Tommy isn't running back next year. Something is wrong. Power and speed. WOW!!!!

Old Green
02-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Glad to have you on the board GT Fan:clap: There are couple more of you guys on here.

Old Green
02-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Glad to have you on the board GT Fan:clap: There are couple more of you guys on here.
The Tigers were young last year. I'm expecting them to be much improved