ranchview
iowa park
burkburnett

NateDawg39
02-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Glad to see Iowa Park in there :clap:

5wide
02-04-2010, 11:19 PM
im glad to see burk, they need a butt whoopin' after what they did before the game last year. Not a good idea to stab your flag in the middle of the eagle !! Hope to see a different outcome this year!

NateDawg39
02-04-2010, 11:20 PM
lol I never heard about that. Burk is usually pretty rowdy as is IP so we will just have to wait and see.

Phantom Stang
02-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Speaking of Decatur, whatever happened to Chief Woodman?

NateDawg39
02-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Speaking of Decatur, whatever happened to Chief Woodman? He has not been around for a long time.

MamaBull
02-05-2010, 09:34 AM
weak schedule

NateDawg39
02-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by MamaBull
weak schedule Sometimes when you have small classes come in like this year and the past couple of years, with lots of underclassmen able to play varsity, a less than brutal schedule is needed to help build them up. Sorry it doesn't meet your standard.

Bullaholic
02-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Sometimes when you have small classes come in like this year and the past couple of years, with lots of underclassmen able to play varsity, a less than brutal schedule is needed to help build them up. Sorry it doesn't meet your standard.

I can ask the Bulls coaches to play only 6 players when we play Decatur if you want, Nate...:D

5wide
02-05-2010, 11:24 AM
mama bull... bport has hsd some really weak schedules during the mid 2000's and i do rememember a 0-5 start and maybe a couple of 1-4 starts to those really weak teams..

Bullaholic
02-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
mama bull... bport has hsd some really weak schedules during the mid 2000's and i do rememember a 0-5 start and maybe a couple of 1-4 starts to those really weak teams..

You have selective "Eagle" memory, 5wide. The Bulls have not lost many games to weak teams since 93'. Most of those 1-5 year losses were to eventual playoff teams.

BullsFan
02-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Yeah, Coach Henson always has us play a tough preseason schedule. I think that's part of the reason that sometimes it looks like we start out weak and hit our stride later in the season.

Black Swarm
02-05-2010, 02:16 PM
I have'nt seen Argyle's schedule but I wish
Decatur and Bridgeport were on it ever year.
I personally miss 8-3A, there were some great games.

Bullaholic
02-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Black Swarm
I have'nt seen Argyle's schedule but I wish
Decatur and Bridgeport were on it ever year.
I personally miss 8-3A, there were some great games.

Yep--Bridgeport and Argyle have played some great games---they were always very close until you guys blew us out last season. I wanted some "revenge" this season, but the chance just didn't happen.

NateDawg39
02-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Yeah, Coach Henson always has us play a tough preseason schedule. I think that's part of the reason that sometimes it looks like we start out weak and hit our stride later in the season. To bad it never amounts to much :p :p

Bullaholic
02-05-2010, 11:32 PM
To bad it never amounts to much :p :p

A lot more than occasional 11-game seasons like some team East of here. :D

NateDawg39
02-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
A lot more than occasional 11-game seasons like some team East of here. :D Well when you have a bye week in the first round like Bridgeport has the last few years I guess it helps over come that doesn't it Ken :D

Bullaholic
02-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Well when you have a bye week in the first round like Bridgeport has the last few years I guess it helps over come that doesn't it Ken :D

Decatur would find a way to lose in the bye week.....:D

NateDawg39
02-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Decatur would find a way to lose in the bye week.....:D At least we don't lose off of missed extra points, or not having a kicker show up at the game :p

Bullaholic
02-06-2010, 01:37 PM
At least we don't lose off of missed extra points, or not having a kicker show up at the game :p

I don't know why Decatur even has a kicker---he never gets to do anything. :D

Chief Woodman
02-06-2010, 10:17 PM
He has not been around for a long time.

Oh I still drop in, but mostly just to read. I have been spending alot of time in Grand Cayman.

MamaBull
02-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
mama bull... bport has hsd some really weak schedules during the mid 2000's and i do rememember a 0-5 start and maybe a couple of 1-4 starts to those really weak teams.. The year we started out 0-5 we went to the semis, this past year (1-4 pre district) we went 3 rounds deep. Granted the first round was a bye, but decatur wouldnt know what a first round bye is anyway. and you say we lose to weak teams?

prosper was ranked in the top ten, along with argyle and graham, who went on to be the state runner up.

all i did was say the schedule was weak. i never went off and said negative things about a team. kinda like you boasted about our misfourtunes.

nate, are you really going to call out a high school kicker? stay classy decatur.

NateDawg39
02-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Its called a joke....get used to them, try not to be so serious. Ask Ken (Bullaholic) about all the fun times we have on here. No need to get upset about nothing at all.

And are you really going to put down those teams on our schedule? Stay classy Sissie fans

Bullaholic
02-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Its called a joke....get used to them, try not to be so serious. Ask Ken (Bullaholic) about all the fun times we have on here. No need to get upset about nothing at all.

And are you really going to put down those teams on our schedule? Stay classy Sissie fans

5wide and MamaBull are just adjusting to our system, Nate, and exchanged a couple of serious posts between fans of old rivals.

You, on the other hand, are still a silly boy whose clothes don't match. :D

NateDawg39
02-09-2010, 02:38 PM
5wide and MamaBull are just adjusting to our system, Nate, and exchanged a couple of serious posts between fans of old rivals.

You, on the other hand, are still a silly boy whose clothes don't match. :D Purple and green go great together you color blind fool!

Bullaholic
02-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Purple and green go great together you color blind fool!

I thought everybody in Decatur had to be certified by the fashion police before they could live there. :D

MamaBull
02-10-2010, 09:35 AM

And are you really going to put down those teams on our schedule? Stay classy Sissie fans 2 teams on there have winning records from last season. its weak.

BullsFan
02-10-2010, 10:00 AM
I thought everybody in Decatur had to be certified by the fashion police before they could live there. :D

I've been to Walmart. That is definitely NOT true. :D

Bullaholic
02-10-2010, 10:07 AM
I've been to Walmart. That is definitely NOT true. :D

LOL, BullsFan. Walmart is such a beating. The Decatur SuperCenter has to one of Walmart's top locations. I think you could go there at 2:00am and the cars would still be parked out to the street.

NateDawg39
02-10-2010, 10:39 AM
I've been to Walmart. That is definitely NOT true. :D Most of those people are from Boyd, Chico and Paradise ;)

BullsFan
02-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Most of those people are from Boyd, Chico and Paradise ;)

Well, of course. ;)

Bullaholic, it's actually not that crowded if you go in the wee hours...I've done it before. But don't expect to be able to use a buggy because the crates are all in the aisles for restocking.

NateDawg39
02-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Ken if I see you at Wal-Mart I will throw a bag of carrots at your face

Bullaholic
02-10-2010, 01:15 PM
Nate in Walmart before Bridgeport game.....

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/natewalmart2.jpg

NateDawg39
02-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Man has good color choices at least :D