PDA

View Full Version : Region I updates

bearcat1
06-17-2002, 10:15 PM
will start happening around July 1st. I like to spend time analyzing all the available data, so it will probably be around then before it is out. As for a pre-season darkhorse team, year before last it was Hillsboro, last year it was Kennedale. I have an idea for this year but will have to do some more research before that is finalized. I will put that feature up with the new districts, as well as a thorough Regional Outlook which will likely focus on the top 10 teams in Region I. You will also find a comprehensive analysis of each district, team by team, and their projected finishes. In an effort to gather and review as much available data and input as possible, I'd like to request that you Region I fans/players/coaches/sportswriters email me, as you did last year, with reliable information about teams within your area/district. Please limit this to such things as returning starters, players to watch, statistics, etc. rather than "Team X will kick ass". I'm looking for statistics, names, key ingredients, coaching changes, team morale, discipline, offensive and defensive schemes that may be changing up, whatever you know about a team. Also, please dont think this is only for 'top' teams. I do not leave any teams out on the district pages or give half a page to a few and one sentence to the other. If you have info about a team send it on because I will do a pre-season write up about EACH team in each district, top to bottom. That is where you the fans come in because your input is relied upon and weighed heavily along with other data that is available to me. As always, your valuable input is appreciated. Insight and first hand knowledge from YOU the people that KNOW prove to be very valuable to us in doing our jobs. we rely on your emails and your information to make this a more equal, unilateral, and fan-friendly site. It is my sincere hope that after all the gathering and reviewing, placing of teams, and formulating of my regional outlook, you will not walk away from the Region I page saying "What is she smoking". Thanks and start sending that information. My email address is: onebearcat@hotmail.com. Coaches, please include a 'state of the off-season" report, along with move-ins and move-outs, as last year! As always, your information & our sources are kept confidential where requested. thanks!
bc

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited June 17, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited June 17, 2002).]