PDA

View Full Version : Yankees and Marlins in World Series

aamove
10-16-2003, 11:39 PM
All I have to say it "Go Marlins".

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: aamove ]</small>

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-16-2003, 11:57 PM
It's official.....this is going to be one of those World Series where I actually don't give a darn who wins.....

The two teams I wanted to see in the series both lost, which is the reason why I don't care who wins now....Was listening to some sports talk radio guys today and they were saying that the ratings for a Marlins/Yankees World Series would probably be pretty low since most fans wanted to see either the Cubs, Red Sox, OR BOTH in the World Series. I think they're right.....I will probably end up not seeing a single game.

Bulldog92
10-17-2003, 12:01 AM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
It's official.....this is going to be one of those World Series where I actually don't give a darn who wins.....

The two teams I wanted to see in the series both lost, which is the reason why I don't care who wins now....Was listening to some sports talk radio guys today and they were saying that the ratings for a Marlins/Yankees World Series would probably be pretty low since most fans wanted to see either the Cubs, Red Sox, OR BOTH in the World Series. I think they're right.....I will probably end up not seeing a single game.I couldn't agree more...but I'll watch Clemens. He's always been a favorite of mine...

JasperDog94
10-17-2003, 12:06 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This world series is gonna stink. For the love of everything holy, someone please beat the yankees. :mad: :mad: :mad:

pirate4state
10-17-2003, 08:21 AM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Was listening to some sports talk radio guys today and they were saying that the ratings for a Marlins/Yankees World Series would probably be pretty low since most fans wanted to see either the Cubs, Red Sox, OR BOTH in the World Series. I think they're right.....I will probably end up not seeing a single game.Maybe, maybe not. The Marlins are an exciting team to watch. Their series against the Cubs when they just wouldn't go away & found a way to win was awesome & great baseball. I'm looking forward to watching them try & take down those darn Yankees. And it will be sweet if Pudge & the Marlins actually pull it off!! :cool:

grizwald
10-17-2003, 09:49 AM
Boston and Chicago were so close they could taste it but just fell short at the end. All I can say is Pudge finally gets his chance in the big one.

Phil C
10-17-2003, 10:04 AM
Well you can't always have the success like the San Antonio Spurs vs New Jersey Nets 2003 NBA Championship series. HOW ABOUT THEM SPURS BEATING THE NETS FOR THE 2003 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP! BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!

Bellville22
10-17-2003, 12:31 PM
The baseball gods are cruel! I hate the Yankees more than words can explain. I don't really care that the Marlins win, although I love their scrappy, underdog attitude, but I want the Yankees to lose more than anything in this world.

Backwoods
10-17-2003, 12:53 PM
I knew Marlin would turn it around. Heh, Heh,