PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bridgeport

NateDawg39
02-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Just got done reading a few threads about big rival match ups. Im in a good mood this morning so I am going to say thank you for a great rivalry and all the memories. Also, I was proud to have been weekend friends with a few Bulls players. Very happy the majority of our fans don't take it out on each other or players, I know it has happened but I remember my senior year, they had a big card signed by a lot of parents and a few city officials telling us to represent Wise county for DI. Very classy town Bridgeport is

Glad to have high fived, fist bumped, and been slapped on the back side by coach Henson as well :D

Man, I guess this is what happens on vacation, I become a nice person :nerd:

BullsFan
02-03-2010, 09:44 AM

Alright, who are you and what have you done with the real NateDawg, aka Mr. Bridgeport-makes-a-toxic-dump-look-good?

JK! I actually really enjoy the Decatur rivalry. In years where we didn't face each other, the season was missing a little something. And I have lots of good friends in Decatur, some of whom I've known/worked with for years.

So...how long can we expect Nice!NateDawg to hang around? ;)

NateDawg39
02-03-2010, 09:46 AM
:D Well, as soon as my vacation is over and I am back in the office, I will be back to my old self. No drama on vacation for me ;)

Bullaholic
02-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Nate, are you familiar with the Trojan Horse from Virgil's poem "The Aneneid"? :D

Nice to hear good things from the Evil Eastern Empire, though. :D
We have always been intense in our rivalry with Decatur, but we have never, ever failed to respect Decatur as an old, and always worthy opponent.

NateDawg39
02-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Nate, are you familiar with the Trojan Horse from Virgil's poem "The Aneneid"? :D

Nice to hear good things from the Evil Eastern Empire, though. :D
We have always been intense in our rivalry with Decatur, but we have never, ever failed to respect Decatur as an old, and always worthy opponent. I thought we were the choosen few to lead Wise County out of darkness and into the light??

Of course toxic waste dumps require being buried to keep the mass population happy :devil:

Nah, I was just sitting on the patio enjoying the morning and thought I would reveal my true feelings ;)

BullsFan
02-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Of course toxic waste dumps require being buried to keep the mass population happy :devil:

Well that didn't last long. :p

NateDawg39
02-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Well that didn't last long. :p I can't help it! lol

But I think I might go get some good ol Mexican food in Bridgeport when I go visit my parents this weekend.

BullsFan
02-03-2010, 10:46 AM
But I think I might go get some good ol Mexican food in Bridgeport when I go visit my parents this weekend.

Better hope no one at Dos Chilies reads the boards here. You might find a little something special added to your food... :D

NateDawg39
02-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Better hope no one at Dos Chilies reads the boards here. You might find a little something special added to your food... :D Hey I am a beloved customer there thank you! :D

Bullaholic
02-03-2010, 11:03 AM
I can't help it! lol

Your parents live in Bridgeport, Nate? That explains the 2 people I have seen walking around downtown Bridgeport with bags over their heads...:D

NateDawg39
02-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Your parents live in Bridgeport, Nate? That explains the 2 people I have seen walking around downtown Bridgeport with bags over their heads...:D lol No my Mom lives in Decatur, my dad lives in B-Port..well closer to Runaway Bay than B-Port. But when I am home I try to visit him and we usually eat at Dos Chiles or at the Italian place that has slipped my mind :doh:

BullsFan
02-03-2010, 12:00 PM
That would be Pronto's. Their chicken florentine pizza is divine...

NateDawg39
02-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Thats great food indeed