PDA

View Full Version : Hey, lulu............what gives?

waterboy
02-02-2010, 02:40 PM
What in the tarnation did your new HC/AD do to deserve being put in 16-3A with the likes of not only Gilmer, but Carthage, Henderson, and Pittsburg? I hope he doesn't give up, and the Panther fans don't give up on him. With time, I think Spring Hill will be a strong competitor. It's just that the next 2 years look tough!

BTW, where have you been?:(

LE Dad
02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
LOL:doh: That is a tough way to start your first year.

Lulu was on here a few days ago and said she was recovering from surgery. Now, after yesterday she may be recovering from a stroke.:rolleyes:

:D

waterboy
02-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
LOL:doh: That is a tough way to start your first year.

Lulu was on here a few days ago and said she was recovering from surgery. Now, after yesterday she may be recovering from a stroke.:rolleyes:

:D
Hahaha.......I hope not!:eek: She had surgery? I hope she's okay! Coach Poe doesn't seem to be intimidated and welcomes the challenge this new district poses. I don't think he truly knows what he's up against.....:doh: .........but that's just me.....:devil:

BuckeyeNut
02-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Hahaha.......I hope not!:eek: She had surgery? I hope she's okay! Coach Poe doesn't seem to be intimidated and welcomes the challenge this new district poses. I don't think he truly knows what he's up against.....:doh: .........but that's just me.....:devil:

Half the people on this board did not know what they were up against until they got beat:D :D

waterboy
02-02-2010, 05:18 PM
TTT

Where you at, woman?:D