PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see "Paranormal Activity"?

Gsquared
02-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Its headin my way via Netflix today or tomorrow.

Gobbler Fan
02-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Sure wanna know how it ends ?

NastySlot
02-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan

oh but there are two endings......i saw it was ok.

lvbears32
02-02-2010, 02:44 PM
iv been wantin to rent it but my 9 year old brother seems very opposed to it

Gsquared
02-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
No, dont wanna know. Is it as scary as everybody keeps sayin it is?

NastySlot
02-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared

i didn't think so....maybe at the movie theater it might be.

Gsquared
02-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
i didn't think so....maybe at the movie theater it might be.
Ok good, that will save money on the night light I thought I was gonna have to go buy

waterboy
02-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Ok good, that will save money on the night light I thought I was gonna have to go buy
Depends on who will be watching the movie with you......LOL..... You may want to invest in it just to keep them from sneaking up behind you.:D

bigwood33
02-02-2010, 03:29 PM
My kids were split on it (ages 16, 18, and 21). Two of them say it is scary and 1 says no...could be trying to be tough:rolleyes:

LE Dad
02-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Ok good, that will save money on the night light I thought I was gonna have to go buy Returned it today. It is not bad, but nothing spectacular. Kinda a "Blair Witch Project" inside of a house; 1 or 2 intense parts. My teenage daughter swears it was the scariest thing she has seen but then again so is every horror flick she sees.

poisoned10
02-02-2010, 04:56 PM
It's nothing scary. I was dissapointed because I built it up too much.

It was still a good movie though.

Buffgal
02-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Is this the one where it looks like a documentary type film?

Camera is set up in a bedroom and films a woman as she is possessed?

Z-RO
02-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Stupid movie, wish I wouldnt have watched it simply because it was a waste of time. The Blair Witch Project was much better then this movie. The boy friend is a freaking idiot that almost makes it unwatchable.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-02-2010, 07:25 PM
I knew nothing about this movie at all. I didn't even know it came out or what it was about. My roommate convinced me going in that it was a documentary and it was real. Needless to say during and after I was straight trippin' balls.

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I knew nothing about this movie at all. I didn't even know it came out or what it was about. My roommate convinced me going in that it was a documentary and it was real. Needless to say during and after I was straight trippin' balls.

haha trippin' balls, that made my day gary, thanks.

HEMOTOXIC
02-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
Stupid movie, wish I wouldnt have watched it simply because it was a waste of time. The Blair Witch Project was much better then this movie. The boy friend is a freaking idiot that almost makes it unwatchable.

He is an idiot! But, overall, I liked the movie.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
haha trippin' balls, that made my day gary, thanks.

You should subscribe to my Facebook statuses. Those make people's day as well. I'm thinking about getting a Twitter and post the random things I think of during the day.

SintonFan
02-02-2010, 08:58 PM

Haha, the house my brother is staying in now looks very similar to the second story in the movie. Kinda freaky.
Was the movie scary? Not to me, but it did have a couple of intense moments.

Txbroadcaster
02-02-2010, 09:53 PM
not "scary" but a very well made faux documentary

jdawg2012
02-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Not overall scary. There were a few jolting moments, but nothing that actually scared me. Great Movie though.

Txbroadcaster
02-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO

yes he is a freakin idiot..but we know that because we know something strange is going on..I think he would act just like 95% of people who dont believe in the paranormal so in turn they riducle it, mock it and so on.

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
You should subscribe to my Facebook statuses. Those make people's day as well. I'm thinking about getting a Twitter and post the random things I think of during the day.

The ones I read are pretty f'n hilarious.