PDA

View Full Version : Brookshire-Royal,Sealy,Bellville

BRfalconfan
02-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Should be the three teams coming out of district 24 for playoffs but who take the crown for district champs

lvbears32
02-02-2010, 08:13 AM
im leanin towards sealy until br shows last years playoff run wasnt a fluke

BRfalconfan
02-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by lvbears32
im leanin towards sealy until br shows last years playoff run wasnt a fluke

BR should be good to go with the predisrict I heard they have set up
Week0 wharton
Week1 giddings
Week2 tba
Week3 hempstead
Week4 sweeny
Week5 caldwell
And then there bye sometime during district since houston KIPP doesn't have a football team

teetle
02-02-2010, 09:38 AM
I agrees. Thats shoulds bes the playoff picture. Jimmy know what he be doing. He gots it going on. He loving dis line-up. The only team that the yardbirds cans beats is Stafford maybe. Tuff for them again. Go Tigers:eek: :weeping: :eek:

NateDawg39
02-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by teetle
I agrees. Thats shoulds bes the playoff picture. Jimmy know what he be doing. He gots it going on. He loving dis line-up. The only team that the yardbirds cans beats is Stafford maybe. Tuff for them again. Go Tigers:eek: :weeping: :eek: :confused:

the genious
02-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Sealy, BR, and those yard birds will make the playoffs in this district with sealy or BR winning the district behind thier great backs.

Booter11
02-02-2010, 10:44 PM
my prediction:

1st: Brookshire Royal - talent returning from last years playoff team and i believe will be too much for sealy this year

2nd: Sealy - takes second place with ease... Mitchell is a great coach and will have his team ready even after losing alot of talent from this past years team... i still dont think they will beat BR

3rd: Columbus - had a young team last year that should be more matured this season and ready to make another run at the playoffs

4th- Bellville - lost too much talent last year... i believe this is going to be a rebuilding year for them

5th- Stafford - they may prove me wrong but i see another winless district record for the spartans

zebrablue2
02-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Booter11
my prediction:

1st: Brookshire Royal - talent returning from last years playoff team and i believe will be too much for sealy this year

2nd: Sealy - takes second place with ease... Mitchell is a great coach and will have his team ready even after losing alot of talent from this past years team... i still dont think they will beat BR

3rd: Columbus - had a young team last year that should be more matured this season and ready to make another run at the playoffs

4th- Bellville - lost too much talent last year... i believe this is going to be a rebuilding year for them

5th- Stafford - they may prove me wrong but i see another winless district record for the spartans

the poor ole cards are not gonna beat the bulls.. sealy will win the district, cuz ole Jimmy- well you know,but br and bellville will battle it out for 2 and 3..

IHStangFan
02-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Sealy and Royal will be tops in this district. I wouldn't be surprised of BR wins outright.

GO FALCONS!!!

BRfalconfan
02-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Sealy and Royal will be tops in this district. I wouldn't be surprised of BR wins outright.

GO FALCONS!!!

I was sad when I saw we didn't get to play needville next year good luck to yall in district 29

IHStangFan
02-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
I was sad when I saw we didn't get to play needville next year good luck to yall in district 29 Thanks!! :)

YTBulldogs
02-03-2010, 06:59 AM
Home team could decide this one. Great match up. Who is home?

Will that freshman RB Sealy had be the RB next year on varsity? Kid ran well this year when I seen him a couple times.