PDA

View Full Version : 15 3a!!!

LE Dad
02-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Welcome Paris and North Lamar:clap: :clap:

This should be a good District. I think a little easier in football by losing Pittsburg and New Boston. Basketball should be close to same level and baseball could be way, way tougher.:doh:
The hardest thing will be that loooooong drive down Highway 82. :dispntd: :dispntd:

The best thing is LE is the 3rd biggest school and should go D2.

:D

LE Dad
02-01-2010, 01:45 PM
District 15 3A
Largest to smallest

Paris North Lamar*
Paris*
Liberty Eylau*
Pleasant Grove**
Atlanta
Mt. Vernon

*Made playoffs
** Region finalist

catgut
02-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Welcome Paris and North Lamar:clap: :clap:

This should be a good District. I think a little easier in football by losing Pittsburg and New Boston. Basketball should be close to same level and baseball could be way, way tougher.:doh:
The hardest thing will be that loooooong drive down Highway 82. :dispntd: :dispntd:

The best thing is LE is the 3rd biggest school and should go D2.

:D

I look forward to playing better teams than we had in 10 3A but I sure hate it from a travel standpoint. Like you said Hwy 82 can be a headache but there is just no good way to get to Atlanta from Paris.

LE Dad
02-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by catgut
I look forward to playing better teams than we had in 10 3A but I sure hate it from a travel standpoint. Like you said Hwy 82 can be a headache but there is just no good way to get to Atlanta from Paris. 82 to 259 to 77 to 59 to the backwoods. Lol... Should be alot better competition except for poor Mt Vernon. I am hearing they are the smallest 3A school in the state.