PDA

View Full Version : Who is Tougher North or South

Kakarot
12-29-2002, 04:15 PM
Who do you think is tougher North Texas, or South Texas???

Old Cardinal
12-29-2002, 04:18 PM
east & west

Keith7
12-29-2002, 04:23 PM
The dirty north is

Jacket2000
12-29-2002, 04:52 PM
Im guessing that you're referring to high school football. In that case, it would be the North, hands down.
J2K

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-29-2002, 09:07 PM
As far as competition is concerned, South definitely.

Tougher teams are in the North, at least right now anyway. Hopefully Region IV can keep doing well next season.

BigBrother70
12-29-2002, 09:10 PM
Having Reffed in all parts of the state, I would say it is pretty much even throughout the state

slpybear the bullfan
12-30-2002, 03:36 PM
Hmmm...

When it comes to football, Jacket2000 and Old Cardinal agree, D/FW is best so I will have to say North, ( wink just joshing Old Card wink )

And while I am at it...

When it comes to most pleasant summer - The panhandle.

Nicest vacation places - South

Place I have the most fervant LOVE-HATE relationship with ... Austin

Friendliest people - West Texas

Best Fishing - East Texas

Buffalo
12-30-2002, 06:38 PM
Central/North

big daddy russ
12-31-2002, 01:56 AM
Where is the dividing line, Waco/Nacogdoches/San Angelo? That line's pretty much the same trip to Dalhart or Brownsville, and if so that means we (the South) get Lufkin and Marlin and Jewett-Leon and all the Houston schools. Don't forget Austin Westlake, Refugio, Comfort, Burnet, Austin Reagan, the Killeen area schools, Sinton, Cuero, Sealy, A&M Consolidated, Bellville, LaGrange, Bandera, Texas City, Bay City, LaMarque, Calallen, Anything in San Antonio (Madison, Smithson Valley, Converse-Judson, etc.), Crane and Sonora.
You guys get Monahans and Brownwood, but we pick up Port Arthur Memorial, Baytown Lee, Barber's Hill, Port Isabel, Galena Park North Shore, Rosebud-Lott, Gatesville, Katy, Brenham, Gregory-Portland, Corpus Christi Calallen, Corrigan-Camden, West Orange-Stark, Blanco, Pineland West Sabine and my crap goes on and on and on...
If so I'd say it's a draw. Pretty fair dividing line if you ask me. :D :D :D

ThaRealBulldog
12-31-2002, 03:15 AM
East Texas has the best football.