PDA

View Full Version : Realignment Eve P.O.O.R. Rankings

LH Panther Mom
01-31-2010, 04:34 PM
My source with the UIL has come through for me, once again! I have it on "good authority" (level 7 source) that Dr. Charles Breithaupt has been overheard saying, "In an unprecedented move, the UIL will be allowing one or two teams to play up and down into 3A, in order to help them be better able to compete. I know that it may seem unfayer to some of the rest of the 3A teams, but we have to think of ALL teams when we make these decisions, not just a handful. Just don't quote me on this!". :thinking:

Okay, so going off what my level 7 source told me, I give you the 2010 realignment eve top 25.

1. Richland Springs
2. Poteet
3. Stephenville
4. Abilene Wylie
5. Fort Stockton
6. Liberty Hill
7. La Vernia
8. Bandera
9. Brownfield
10. Cuero
11. Brownwood
12. Graham
13. West Orange-Stark
14. La Feria
15. Southlake Carroll
16. Robinson
17. Monahans
18. Gilmer
19. Port Isabel
20. Sinton
21. Bridgeport
22. Van
23. Lampasas
24. Luling
25. Sealy

Daddy D 11
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Heard Bertram is moving up to 3A

LH Panther Mom
01-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Heard Bertram is moving up to 3A
:eek: :eek: Oh man! I heard the same thing! They're right on the cusp of breaking into the top 25. I have them ranked 25.3334, but they might be a little low. :thinking:

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 04:40 PM
my level 4 source said that Abilene and Abilene Cooper are both moving to 3A to have less travel and so that they can be beat by Wylie

Daddy D 11
01-31-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :eek: Oh man! I heard the same thing! They're right on the cusp of breaking into the top 25. I have them ranked 25.3334, but they might be a little low. :thinking:

Heard they run a no huddle slot t

LH Panther Mom
01-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Heard they run a no huddle slot t
That should be interesting! The word is they'll be in the district with Bellville, Sinton, Bridgeport, Perryton and Snyder! :eek:

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 04:43 PM
That should be interesting! The word is they'll be in the district with Bellville, Sinton, Bridgeport, Perryton and Snyder! :eek: well at least they get to play local teams

Daddy D 11
01-31-2010, 04:45 PM
That should be interesting! The word is they'll be in the district with Bellville, Sinton, Bridgeport, Perryton and Snyder! :eek:

Monahans... not Perryton. Get your facts straight women.

LH Panther Mom
01-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Monahans... not Perryton. Get your facts straight women.
:doh: :doh: Yeah, sorry about that! All this highly confidential information being thrown at me today got me all in a tizzy!

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 04:47 PM
Monahans... not Perryton. Get your facts straight women. El Paso High is also on the tenative schedule, along with Brownsville Lopez High

Daddy D 11
01-31-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
El Paso High is also on the tenative schedule, along with Brownsville Lopez High

no that is completely false, you obviously only have a level 1 source

:p

bigwood33
01-31-2010, 04:53 PM
I only see ONE major problem with your prediction, Dr. Charles Breithaupt has retired and Dr. Cliff Oldnewald is now the man in charge...you MUST have some bad information!;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 05:00 PM
no that is completely false, you obviously only have a level 1 source

:p Charles Breithaupt's personal asssistant is much more than a level 1 source my friend

LH Panther Mom
01-31-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I only see ONE major problem with your prediction, Dr. Charles Breithaupt has retired and Dr. Cliff Oldnewald is now the man in charge...you MUST have some bad information!;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Stay with me here! I didn't say that Dr. Charles Breithaupt was in charge...just that he was overheard saying it! :p Oh, and not retired, promoted.

K-MAC Chuck
01-31-2010, 05:05 PM
Wow...good stuff here!

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Wow...good stuff here! LHPM is amazing at getting information on stuff that only a select few know. Its scary at times

Daddy D 11
01-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Charles Breithaupt's personal asssistant is much more than a level 1 source my friend

well played sir

Daddy D 11
01-31-2010, 05:08 PM
LHPM is amazing at getting information on stuff that only a select few know. Its scary at times

I'm curious as to how she gets the information?:inlove: :kiss: :tisk: :1omg!:

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 05:12 PM
Heard they run a no huddle slot t what a sight to see...

carter08
01-31-2010, 06:42 PM
Your sources are wrong. Everything I am hearing puts Southlake well below the 2A mark. They'll either go 1A-D1 or 2A-D2.

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 06:49 PM
I just heard that the Dallas Cowboys are dropping to the UIL level and turned in 602. they will be put into region one most likely and Im hearing this will be district 2-3A:

Dallas
Brownwood
Texarkana High
El Paso Andress
Brownsville Hanna
Perryton

the Dallas dropping rumor has been around since DCTF announced it as a possibility nearly a decade ago. I gotta give the district to Brownwood, but watch out for the great 6'4 reciever for Dallas

carter08
01-31-2010, 06:52 PM
I just heard that the Dallas Cowboys are dropping to the UIL level and turned in 602. they will be put into region one most likely and Im hearing this will be district 2-3A:

Dallas
Brownwood
Texarkana High
El Paso Andress
Brownsville Hanna
Perryton

the Dallas dropping rumor has been around since DCTF announced it as a possibility nearly a decade ago. I gotta give the district to Brownwood, but watch out for the great 6'4 reciever for Dallas

What have you heard of the rumor that WOS goes Region 1 and is put in this district? Strong buzz coming out of East Texas about that.

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by carter08
What have you heard of the rumor that WOS goes Region 1 and is put in this district? Strong buzz coming out of East Texas about that. My source said its a possibility but He see's them being put in this district:
District 4:
Gilmer
Stephenville
WO-S
Galena North Shore
Cayuga
Odessa Permian

carter08
01-31-2010, 06:58 PM
My source said its a possibility but He see's them being put in this district:
District 4:
Gilmer
Stephenville
WO-S
Galena North Shore
Cayuga
Odessa Permian

I see Permian staying in 5A. Rumor is that some crappy teams like Snyder and Lamesa will be opting up and will be in their district. They're pretty desperate to win up there.

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I see Permian staying in 5A. Rumor is that some crappy teams like Snyder and Lamesa will be opting up and will be in their district. They're pretty desperate to win up there. You are thinking of Odessa High, who turned in 3,902. Permian turned in 684 and will be 3a unless opting to play in 2A pending UIL approval

turbostud
01-31-2010, 07:43 PM
El Paso High is also on the tenative schedule, along with Brownsville Lopez High

If you are talking soccer, ya'll are doomed.

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
If you are talking soccer, ya'll are doomed. we are talking every sport

WOS87
01-31-2010, 09:36 PM
My source said its a possibility but He see's them being put in this district:
District 4:
Gilmer
Stephenville
WO-S
Galena North Shore
Cayuga
Odessa Permian

LOL! I might actually GO to some of those games... :D

Sweetwater Red
01-31-2010, 11:35 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Loving the sarcasm in this thread. :D

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Loving the sarcasm in this thread. :D you may not love it when you hear your new district according to my source

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 11:54 PM
Sweetwater
Beaumont West Brook
Allen
Carthage
Texas A&M
Sinton
Longview
Dallas Skyline

talk about a bad break right?

Sweetwater Red
02-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Sweetwater
Beaumont West Brook
Allen
Carthage
Texas A&M
Sinton
Longview
Dallas Skyline

talk about a bad break right?

Nah. There is no doubt we would own Sinton and our 1-9 varsity squad from last year would've taken the last four teams A&M has fielded to the wood shed. Not to mention. The thorough beat down we would give Carthage, West Brook, and Longview would probably lead to the UIL instituting the 45 point rule for 3A.

bobcat4life
02-01-2010, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Nah. There is no doubt we would own Sinton and our 1-9 varsity squad from last year would've taken the last four teams A&M has fielded to the wood shed. Not to mention. The thorough beat down we would give Carthage, West Brook, and Longview would probably lead to the UIL instituting the 45 point rule for 3A. yall may go broke on travel though

STANG RED
02-01-2010, 03:08 AM

Dallas
Brownwood
Texarkana High
El Paso Andress
Brownsville Hanna
Perryton

Brownwood will not be impressed by the 6'4" dallas reciever. All of theirs are reported to be 7'+, have 60" vertical leaps, and hands the size of extra large pizza pans. And their DBs are even bigger. Problem is, their kicking game sucks, so dallas might still have the edge........oh wait, I just remembered dallas's kicking game is even worse. District goes to the lions for sure.