who ya got?

lvbears32
01-30-2010, 04:14 PM
as long as pittman wakes up we should win

Yoe_09
01-30-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by lvbears32
as long as pittman wakes up we should win

Baylor is currently up by 10...if anyone is watching this on TV could you tell me what channel it is on. The press release said it would be on Big 12 Network KBTX secondary channel. I have Directv and have the CW 14 channel but im guessing there must be another one that Directv isn't offering.

bobcat4life
01-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
Baylor is currently up by 10...if anyone is watching this on TV could you tell me what channel it is on. The press release said it would be on Big 12 Network KBTX secondary channel. I have Directv and have the CW 14 channel but im guessing there must be another one that Directv isn't offering. Texas just cut it to a one point deficit

lvbears32
01-30-2010, 06:23 PM
overtime

bobcat4life
01-30-2010, 06:42 PM
80-77 Baylor wins it. First win in AUstin in 12 years. what a game

Daddy D 11
01-30-2010, 06:42 PM
yeahhhhhh buddy! Sic em bears!

lvbears32
01-30-2010, 06:45 PM
dang!

Daddy D 11
01-30-2010, 06:51 PM
After losing to KU and KSU by a combined 8 points Baylor really NEEDED this win!!!

Baylor is 16-4 now! Lost to Bama by 3, CU by 7, KU by 6 and KSU by 2. Baylor is for real boys!

Txbroadcaster
01-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Barnes keeps saying it is no big deal but the free throw issues is tearing Texas down

Daddy D 11
01-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Barnes keeps saying it is no big deal but the free throw issues is tearing Texas down

yeah it really is, it's a joke.

eagles_victory
01-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
After losing to KU and KSU by a combined 8 points Baylor really NEEDED this win!!!

Baylor is 16-4 now! Lost to Bama by 3, CU by 7, KU by 6 and KSU by 2. Baylor is for real boys! I am not huge on Baylor the 3 or 4 times i have seen them play. Are they a tournament team? Yes. Will they get past the first weekend? No. When you talk for real you have to at least be talking Sweet 16 IMO.

sahen
01-30-2010, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I am not huge on Baylor the 3 or 4 times i have seen them play. Are they a tournament team? Yes. Will they get past the first weekend? No. When you talk for real you have to at least be talking Sweet 16 IMO.

they just beat the number 6 team in the nation at their house w/ 2 of Baylor's top scorers on the bench, one of which for a good chunk of hte 2nd half and all of overtime...i dont know if they will make the sweet 16 but they are doing something right...

considering only Tweety Carter and limited minutes Josh Lomers is a senior on the team and their room for improvement with their youth then they are starting to look "for real"...

Yoe_09
01-30-2010, 08:24 PM
I really have a lot more confidence in the Baylor basketball team than the football team. They seem like they are getting put together pretty well over in Waco. Texas still has huge problems finding other mean of scoring and hitting the free throws.

Old Tiger
01-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Missing free throws will cost you the game as seen today.

Daddy D 11
01-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I am not huge on Baylor the 3 or 4 times i have seen them play. Are they a tournament team? Yes. Will they get past the first weekend? No. When you talk for real you have to at least be talking Sweet 16 IMO.

I agree with the sweet 16 comment but I don't see why they can't reach it.

Lost at KU by 6 man. And then dropped a heartbreaker to KSU at home. All by a combined 8 points. Baylor is for real. A fairly young team that gets the #4 recruit in the entire country next year, Baylor is here to stay IMO.

Yoe_09
01-30-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
I agree with the sweet 16 comment but I don't see why they can't reach it.

Lost at KU by 6 man. And then dropped a heartbreaker to KSU at home. All by a combined 8 points. Baylor is for real. A fairly young team that gets the #4 recruit in the entire country next year, Baylor is here to stay IMO.

I think that Baylor could make some noise in the tournament and get past the first round and possibly into the sweet 16. College basketball does not seem to have that dominant team or set of teams and I could see a 5 or 6 seed winning the whole thing

eagles_victory
01-30-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by sahen
they just beat the number 6 team in the nation at their house w/ 2 of Baylor's top scorers on the bench, one of which for a good chunk of hte 2nd half and all of overtime...i dont know if they will make the sweet 16 but they are doing something right...

considering only Tweety Carter and limited minutes Josh Lomers is a senior on the team and their room for improvement with their youth then they are starting to look "for real"... Texas isnt even playing like a top 15 team right now.

sic'em
01-31-2010, 10:43 AM
I agree Texas is not as good they should be or as people think they are. But, KU is one of the 3 best teams in the nation and Baylor played them TOUGH in Lawrence. On a neutral court that game could easily go the Bears way. This tells me that they can play with any team in the nation, which tells me they are for real. When they get Perry Jones next year, watch out.

Lion_Addict
01-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Missing free throws will cost you the game as seen today.

My son & I were at the game.....and you hit the nail right on the head.....was painful to watch!! :doh:

http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr181/txfella/1-4.jpg

ANOTHER Baylor rebound after ANOTHER UT missed free throw.......

Daddy D 11
01-31-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by sic'em
I agree Texas is not as good they should be or as people think they are. But, KU is one of the 3 best teams in the nation and Baylor played them TOUGH in Lawrence. On a neutral court that game could easily go the Bears way. This tells me that they can play with any team in the nation, which tells me they are for real. When they get Perry Jones next year, watch out.

Perry Jones is gonna wreck on boys