PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bobcat

NateDawg39
01-30-2010, 02:25 AM
Sorry I was gone all day, work was hectic. How them Bobcats lookin for this fall ;)

bobcat4life
01-30-2010, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Sorry I was gone all day, work was hectic. How them Bobcats lookin for this fall ;) Its ok. I think we'll be a little better this year. We have some good players coming back and our sophmore and junior classes are really good

NateDawg39
01-30-2010, 02:31 AM
Ya know who else is lookin good for next year?

Megan Fox

bobcat4life
01-30-2010, 02:34 AM
Ya know who else is lookin good for next year?

Megan Fox TMZ reported a few days ago that she was a man that got a sex change.......the end is near

NateDawg39
01-30-2010, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
TMZ reported a few days ago that she was a man that got a sex change.......the end is near They are the perfect snapshot of American media

bobcat4life
01-30-2010, 02:37 AM
They are the perfect snapshot of American media they werent the first to report it either. she admitted it a few weeks ago. god I hope Im wrong

NateDawg39
01-30-2010, 02:38 AM
they werent the first to report it either. she admitted it a few weeks ago. god I hope Im wrong That is all false my young friend. Fear not, she is real

bobcat4life
01-30-2010, 02:40 AM
That is all false my young friend. Fear not, she is real :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: thank the Lord:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

orange machine
01-30-2010, 03:03 AM
I will say the Bobcats will have a better record and go into the playoffs at 10-0. I think its up to boys to decide if they want a title or not. The talent is there for sure, but the toughness and attitudes have to come along way from this last year.

lvbears32
01-30-2010, 07:47 AM
meghan fox is a guy????? i feel so ashamed

MoveInDad
01-31-2010, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
I will say the Bobcats will have a better record and go into the playoffs at 10-0. I think its up to boys to decide if they want a title or not. The talent is there for sure, but the toughness and attitudes have to come along way from this last year.

Going 10-0 will be nice, but I think with all the young talent stepping up, it may take a few weeks of action to get kids sorted in their best positions. Backfield next year is going to be stacked, and with a more 'pure' passer at the helm, a MUCH more productive and balanced offense is a given... please Lord make it be so!

On defense, replacing the 2 backers will be the main challenge, but you know you can trust coach Ford with the D.

Can't come soon enough...

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
Going 10-0 will be nice, but I think with all the young talent stepping up, it may take a few weeks of action to get kids sorted in their best positions. Backfield next year is going to be stacked, and with a more 'pure' passer at the helm, a MUCH more productive and balanced offense is a given... please Lord make it be so!

On defense, replacing the 2 backers will be the main challenge, but you know you can trust coach Ford with the D.

Can't come soon enough... the linebackers wont be hard to replace. Perez was good but missed half the year anyways, and Caleb had many people fooled into thinking he is a good player because he was a 4 year starter. FYI he was lazy and too slow at diagnosing plays and wasnt good at changing directions-cutback players ate us up this year. He also quit on this team after he made his verbal to Oklahoma St. He was a bad locker room influence as well. Alot of people are glad he's gone.

bigwood33
01-31-2010, 01:49 PM
the linebackers wont be hard to replace. Perez was good but missed half the year anyways, and Caleb had many people fooled into thinking he is a good player because he was a 4 year starter. FYI he was lazy and too slow at diagnosing plays and wasnt good at changing directions-cutback players ate us up this year. He also quit on this team after he made his verbal to Oklahoma St. He was a bad locker room influence as well. Alot of people are glad he's gone.
WOW! That is some indictment!:eek:

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
WOW! That is some indictment!:eek: I wasnt impressed by him at all. Heck, TCA, DField, Prosper, and Argyle all had better linebackers than him IMO. I think he was a bust. He was in DCTF's list of players to watch and was all state 3 times, but he wasnt anygood.

Give me a few minutes and I'll pull some film from the TCA game where he missed 29 tackles. I saw the stats and the stats dont lie.

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 02:18 PM
here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOxu2OtgYRQ

bigwood33
01-31-2010, 02:24 PM
I have suspected that he will be moved to DE at Okie State.

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I have suspected that he will be moved to DE at Okie State. I think thats his only choice if he wants to play. He isnt fast enough to be a linebacker in the Big 12

MoveInDad
01-31-2010, 05:29 PM
the linebackers wont be hard to replace. Perez was good but missed half the year anyways, and Caleb had many people fooled into thinking he is a good player because he was a 4 year starter. FYI he was lazy and too slow at diagnosing plays and wasnt good at changing directions-cutback players ate us up this year. He also quit on this team after he made his verbal to Oklahoma St. He was a bad locker room influence as well. Alot of people are glad he's gone.

You're right about Perez of course, hadn't considered his injury. I hear what you're saying about Caleb's attitude in the locker room and his laziness, especially in the off-season... however wasn't he the leading tackler all 4 years? If he he was, yet he was as bad as you say, then we're in trouble next year.
Anyway, enough about Caleb, I wish him all the best at OSU... what are your thoughts regarding the offense next year, given the boys coming up?

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 05:39 PM
You're right about Perez of course, hadn't considered his injury. I hear what you're saying about Caleb's attitude in the locker room and his laziness, especially in the off-season... however wasn't he the leading tackler all 4 years? If he he was, yet he was as bad as you say, then we're in trouble next year.
Anyway, enough about Caleb, I wish him all the best at OSU... what are your thoughts regarding the offense next year, given the boys coming up? I think we'll be more balanced next year. Jacob is a more "pure" passer than Worrel was. We have all the backs returning, and a new move in who could be really good at fullback. I think we should be better on the line with all the guys coming back, and some really good players that were on the JV last year.

gatordaze
01-31-2010, 06:35 PM
Anyway, enough about Caleb, I wish him all the best at OSU... what are your thoughts regarding the offense next year, given the boys coming up?

DLine is loaded so much so they may move a few to Oline which could use some help. The real diamond in the rough is the kid from England. He was a soph last year and was hurt in the first game mostly because he did not understand how to protect himself. He may be the fastest kid on the team and he is a load at about 5'9" and around 200 lbs. He played rugby over there and just needs some football seasoning. I really like the big boys along both lines as they are getting bigger each year. I expect next years line to avergae 260 and 2012's Oline to average 280lb.

MoveInDad
01-31-2010, 08:33 PM
There is also Jesus?... #22 from the white team, he's very strong and fast as well, along with Jose and Jamarick, there will the opportunity to be creative and spread the ball around to players who will all have their own unique skill sets.
Like bobcat4life said though, it mostly comes down to attitude... and I get the feeling they'll have that as well, should come in feeling they have something to prove.
Realignment tomorrow, I have no idea about any potential changes to 9-3A...

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 08:38 PM
There is also Jesus?... #22 from the white team, he's very strong and fast as well, along with Jose and Jamarick, there will the opportunity to be creative and spread the ball around to players who will all have their own unique skill sets.
Like bobcat4life said though, it mostly comes down to attitude... and I get the feeling they'll have that as well, should come in feeling they have something to prove.
Realignment tomorrow, I have no idea about any potential changes to 9-3A... Jesus Vargas will be really good IMO. He is a beast in the weightroom. He pretty much lives in there. He also made it to regionals in track as a freshman. He will be a good tough back for us if he does not end up in the secondary.
I think district 9 could either be very similar or very different. DOnt be surprised if it turns into district 8 with teams dropping to 2a in west texas.

gatordaze
01-31-2010, 08:38 PM
Realignment tomorrow, I have no idea about any potential changes to 9-3A...

No doubt add Dillon Kiran and maybe Reese to that mix and we have a stable of backs.

As for realignment, The Old Coach has...

Celina
Prosper
Argyle
Aubrey
Pilot Point
Sanger
Gainesville

Someone is going to be disappointed come playoff time if this comes to pass!

bobcat4life
01-31-2010, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
The Old Coach has...

Celina
Prosper
Argyle
Aubrey
Pilot Point
Sanger
Gainesville

Someone is going to be disappointed come playoff time if this comes to pass! there are 5 playoff teams and Sanger would've made it in many districts throughout the state. OUCH! thats tough

MoveInDad
01-31-2010, 08:52 PM
there are 5 playoff teams and Sanger would've made it in many districts throughout the state. OUCH! thats tough
No Kidding, I cringed when I saw that line-up...

MoveInDad
02-01-2010, 01:37 PM
No doubt add Dillon Kiran and maybe Reese to that mix and we have a stable of backs.

As for realignment, The Old Coach has...

Celina
Prosper
Argyle
Aubrey
Pilot Point
Sanger
Gainesville

Someone is going to be disappointed come playoff time if this comes to pass!

Well Old Coach, at least you got Celina right ;0)

charlesrixey
02-01-2010, 01:40 PM

wow!

BILLYFRED0000
02-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
wow!

Yeah rixey wow. but when you watch the film Caleb was slow last year. Don't know if it was added weight or what but he was getting beat by cutbacks and not getting into position on the plays.

Sittin & Fishin
02-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Yeah rixey wow. but when you watch the film Caleb was slow last year. Don't know if it was added weight or what but he was getting beat by cutbacks and not getting into position on the plays.

I was told Caleb played all last year with a broken foot and constant pain. Regardless of an off senior year, he was a heck of a player for Celina.

MoveInDad
02-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Sittin & Fishin
I was told Caleb played all last year with a broken foot and constant pain. Regardless of an off senior year, he was a heck of a player for Celina.

He had the foot operated on in the spring, he was OK for the Fall. I only watched Caleb last year and thought he was good player, more than once i was surprised by his speed as he doesn't have that 'athletic' build etc. Having talked to others in Celina, including current and past team members, it seems he just an incredible Jnr year and teams no doubt would have schemed to avoid, double up on him whenever possible in 2009.

NTFan
02-01-2010, 03:29 PM
Nothing like some Celina fans being loyal to their own....sadly, that's become more of a trend of late. Good luck to all past, current, and future Bobcats. And thanks to Caleb for the hard work you put in over the years. You started on three consecutive State Finals teams and led the team in tackles each year. All-State three years and signed a Div. I scholarship. Just wanted to say there are many that are sad to see you go......you will not be replaced, but maybe we can get someone with 2/3 the production that you had. Thank you

gatordaze
02-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by NTFan
Nothing like some Celina fans being loyal to their own....sadly, that's become more of a trend of late. Good luck to all past, current, and future Bobcats. And thanks to Caleb for the hard work you put in over the years. You started on three consecutive State Finals teams and led the team in tackles each year. All-State three years and signed a Div. I scholarship. Just wanted to say there are many that are sad to see you go......you will not be replaced, but maybe we can get someone with 2/3 the production that you had. Thank you

Amen, I can assure you those are big shoes!

BILLYFRED0000
02-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Amen, I can assure you those are big shoes!

Yeah gator that would be the truth. your boys are gonna have big shoes too prbly. Look forward to the games next year.

Sittin & Fishin
02-01-2010, 03:55 PM
I think we'll be more balanced next year. Jacob is a more "pure" passer than Worrel was. We have all the backs returning, and a new move in who could be really good at fullback. I think we should be better on the line with all the guys coming back, and some really good players that were on the JV last year.

When do the boys start spring practice and 7-on-7? The 7-on-7 team should be very good with the runing backs/recievers they have returning. How will the 7-on-7 defense look? I thought Bilderback came on strong last year when he was called up.

NTFan
02-01-2010, 05:22 PM
btw...who is the new move in at fullback? havent seen him around

MoveInDad
02-01-2010, 06:20 PM
I believe bobcat4life is referring to the young man mentioned in this post from gatordaze...

DLine is loaded so much so they may move a few to Oline which could use some help. The real diamond in the rough is the kid from England. He was a soph last year and was hurt in the first game mostly because he did not understand how to protect himself. He may be the fastest kid on the team and he is a load at about 5'9" and around 200 lbs. He played rugby over there and just needs some football seasoning. I really like the big boys along both lines as they are getting bigger each year. I expect next years line to avergae 260 and 2012's Oline to average 280lb

gatordaze
02-01-2010, 06:40 PM
I believe bobcat4life is referring to the young man mentioned in this post from gatordaze...

DLine is loaded so much so they may move a few to Oline which could use some help. The real diamond in the rough is the kid from England. He was a soph last year and was hurt in the first game mostly because he did not understand how to protect himself. He may be the fastest kid on the team and he is a load at about 5'9" and around 200 lbs. He played rugby over there and just needs some football seasoning. I really like the big boys along both lines as they are getting bigger each year. I expect next years line to avergae 260 and 2012's Oline to average 280lb

No actually I was talking about Reese Morton. He moved here to live with his dad from England. Reese is very fast. The kid that just moved in is named Christian I think. He looks like he is 5'8" 190ish and pretty athletic. I think he is moree of a fullback Dline type.

bobcat4life
02-01-2010, 06:52 PM
No actually I was talking about Reese Morton. He moved here to live with his dad from England. Reese is very fast. The kid that just moved in is named Christian I think. He looks like he is 5'8" 190ish and pretty athletic. I think he is moree of a fullback Dline type. I was talking about Christian Price. He is about 5'10 and around 200 pounds. He is really strong and looks like a very physical player. He could be a part of the d-line rotation at end as well. I think he'll be really good.
Reese should be good as well. I still think he needs to learn the game a little better but he is really fast and is built like a tank. He's 5'8 and 200 pounds of pure muscle.
Reese, Price, and the players returning give us some really good looking players. I think this team has great potential

bobcat4life
02-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
wow! I call it how I see it-a lazy player wasting talent away. I would rather have little David Evans from the '95 team. He was 5'8 and around 150, maybe 160 soaking wet. He worked hard and was 3 times the player Caleb was. He was smart and just had a killer instinct that Caleb lacked. I would take him over Caleb despite Lavey having 8 inches and 80 pounds over David.