PDA

View Full Version : Game of the Week

Commerce Fan
09-25-2003, 07:09 AM
Which game do you think will be the game of the week? NOT BURNET AND MARLIN! How about Commerce and Princeton The Battle of the WORST? Any way you slice it, will it be a good game?

Green Ranger
09-25-2003, 07:27 AM
My vote goes to the #3 3a Greenwood Vs #10 4a Andrews. If both teams show up to play this could be one for the books. Regardless of the score I think the Rangers will come out of this one having learned something and improved getting ready for District which starts in two weeks.

Stangster
09-25-2003, 09:46 AM
Greenwood and Andrews should be a great game. Greenwood will have their hands full. Good Luck, Rangers!

MonkeyJoe
09-25-2003, 10:23 AM
greenwood - andrews (i would love to see this game)

everman - kennedale (district champion?)

rice - bellville ( ru kidding me, how could this not be one of the biggest in the state)

burnet - marlin (no matter how much your tired of hearing it ..it'll still be a good game)

gainesville - bridgeport ( i know its nothin compared to these other games, but its big to me)

Gobbla2001
09-25-2003, 11:29 AM
Rice/Bellvile is the biggest game, one reason is because one's the mirror image of the other, and two, the hype... Should be a great game...

Buret and Marlin's big because Marlin needs to get started on a winning path, and it could be upset city... Of course, I predict Burnet to win, but when you have hearts in these boys as big as the ones in Marlin, anything can happen...

Commerce Fan
09-25-2003, 12:22 PM
Gobbla2001:
Rice/Bellvile is the biggest game, one reason is because one's the mirror image of the other, and two, the hype... Should be a great game...

Buret and Marlin's big because Marlin needs to get started on a winning path, and it could be upset city... Of course, I predict Burnet to win, but when you have hearts in these boys as big as the ones in Marlin, anything can happen...That is why I love HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL and who was it that asked what has heart got to do with it. ASK LAGRANGE 2001. We were beat from the start and still won because of heart and some coaching.

BIG19
09-25-2003, 12:36 PM
I would have to say everman - kennedale. Go EVERMAN!!!!!!

Commerce Fan
09-25-2003, 12:38 PM
BIG19:
I would have to say everman - kennedale. Go EVERMAN!!!!!!AMEN to that i guess with all the fuss over the b and m game we forgot about the real deal here.

3afan
09-25-2003, 01:16 PM
BIG19:
I would have to say everman - kennedale. Go EVERMAN!!!!!!.
i agree 'cause its a DISTRICT GAME - IT MEANS SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!

<small>[ September 25, 2003, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

MonkeyJoe
09-25-2003, 02:06 PM
to bad it'll be the only district game for these two that will be decided by less than 30 points..

sprinklerman
09-25-2003, 07:06 PM
Commerce Fan:

Gobbla2001:

Buret and Marlin's big because Marlin needs to get started on a winning path, and it could be upset city... Of course, I predict Burnet to win, but when you have hearts in these boys as big as the ones in Marlin, anything can happen...That is why I love HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL and who was it that asked what has heart got to do with it. ASK LAGRANGE 2001. We were beat from the start and still won because of heart and some coaching.Yea that was a great game! I had a nephew on that state Team #84