PDA

View Full Version : GoOrange needs to GoAway

Ranger Mom
09-24-2002, 11:27 AM
GoOrange is NOT an asset to this board. The man is most definitely knowledgeable about football, I won’t take that away from him. But he is the most insulting person I have had the Displeasure of meeting on this board.

I have gone back and copied and pasted each post he has posted as GoOrange. (Not as killerbee, PI##onU, etc.) I just wanted to study what all he has said.

He has called people morons, shallow-minded twirps, egotistical twirps, plain supid. He has come right out and told Sinton66 he hates him, he told Tarp that if he ever saw him in person he would beat the ever-livin’ crap outta him. (If Tarp is a she, I apologize!!)

What is sad about this, is this guy is really smart, and could add a lot to this board. On one post he said, AND I QUOTE, “You don’t own copyrights to this site and I suggest you back off and have fun, which is what this thing is about, not provoking anger and hostility.”

Okay, I am confused. Isn’t this what GoOrange is doing here are this very place?? Provoking anger and hostility?? He will go up against anyone with what HE believes to be true, but if anyone dares goes against his beliefs, they are in for it.

If he doesn’t want to listen to the Sinton Fans, DON’TCLICK ON THAT POST!! If you are reading a thread and you come across a poster whose username starts with SINTON – more than likely, it’s someone from SINTON!!

As far as being a kid-hater, I think he hates anyone who isn’t 100% in his corner. The kids are just easier targets for him!!

If he wants to go up against someone, I’ll take him on. He’s on here supporting his team, and that’s great, but he cuts down everyone else in the process. When someone tries to defend themselves, HE acts offended and strikes back. I don’t have the football knowledge that he does, but something more important – common sense. If he wants to attack someone, bring it on. I have been in practice for 3 years now dealing with immature brats like GoORange, only my practice comes from teenagers who ARE acting their age.

When he is ROM’d – and he will be, eventually, and when he comes back – and he will (like an annoying little gnat) he should come back with a username having something to do with Sybil, because he definitely has multiple personalities.

GoOrange
09-24-2002, 11:38 AM
Ranger Mom,
I think you should stick to Jesus Pep Rallies for your Holier Than Thou attitude. Who died and made you Hitler? You're totally accurate about one thing: You DON'T know as much about football and just because your "brats" play football - and I'm sure they're cocky little bullies like their mommy, doesn't mean diddly on here. Why don't you mind your own business, lady? I haven't read one noteworthy thing a female has said on here to date. It's like reading minutes from a Chocolate Chip Cookie bake-off competitition. The only way to improve the downfalls of a team or its coaches is to discuss them and the way you attacked me personally I find more offensive than anything you've whimpered about that I've written. If you're that dominant in your family as to say such things to those with differing views (which you attack others for doing), be careful or your kiddos might end up trading in their shoulder pads for batons....
You remind me of the quintessential 70 year old school teacher who gets a kick out of reporting everyone to the principal's office.
Get over it and get a freakin' life. Go air your dirty laundry elsewhere - like at a Girl Scout meeting or something....

Matthew328
09-24-2002, 11:41 AM
This thread is done...lets ALL chill with the personal attacks...