01-29-2010, 01:43 PM
for post 1400, I will honor those that have helped me thus far:

Kep
LE Dad
NateDawg39
lvbears32
BaseballUmp
Brad McCoy.

Yall have helped me constantly post pad, much to the dismay of kep and the mods, and we have set a record for useless posts in the great month of January. Ive had nearly 1000 posts this month and nearly all of them were about the man we know as Brad McCoy, and none of my posts were about sports(except game threads). Thank you all and heres to getting more threads closed and extending our records:cheerl: :cheerl: :2thumbsup :spitlol: :redX: :redxpoke: :catredx:

Green Bling
01-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
for post 1400, I will honor those that have helped me thus far:

Kep
LE Dad
NateDawg39
lvbears32
BaseballUmp
Brad McCoy.

Yall have helped me constantly post pad, much to the dismay of kep and the mods, and we have set a record for useless posts in the great month of January. Ive had nearly 1000 posts this month and nearly all of them were about the man we know as Brad McCoy, and none of my posts were about sports(except game threads). Thank you all and heres to getting more threads closed and extending our records:cheerl: :cheerl: :2thumbsup :spitlol: :redX: :redxpoke: :catredx:
Congrats! Now having reached this milestone, can we assume we're now finished with the esteemed last member of your list?:D :D

bobcat4life
01-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
Congrats! Now having reached this milestone, can we assume we're now finished with the esteemed last member of your list?:D :D how dare you speak ill of him? He is a great person and an even better hero.

Green Bling
01-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Did not speak ill. Called him esteemed, meaning revered, respected, exalted, highly regarded... I would also include here the smiley stirring the pot, however, I haven't been granted access to him yet. So consider the pot stirred.
:D :D

bobcat4life
01-29-2010, 03:30 PM
Did not speak ill. Called him esteemed, meaning revered, respected, exalted, highly regarded... I would also include here the smiley stirring the pot, however, I haven't been granted access to him yet. So consider the pot stirred.
:D :D why cant you access the pot stirer:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

LE Dad
01-29-2010, 03:31 PM
:D :D :stirpot:

You mean that one:confused:

Green Bling
01-29-2010, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:stirpot:

You mean that one:confused:
Yes, that one. Guess my post count isn't high enough to get all the smilies.

bobcat4life
01-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Yes, that one. Guess my post count isn't high enough to get all the smilies. click on "get more" at the bottom of the smilies box

Green Bling
01-29-2010, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
click on "get more" at the bottom of the smilies box
I did and it wasn't there, but now see more that weren't there before. Who knows now :stirpot: and more of his buddies are showing up. Thanks.

bobcat4life
01-29-2010, 04:10 PM
I did and it wasn't there, but now see more that weren't there before. Who knows now :stirpot: and more of his buddies are showing up. Thanks. your welcome. I think that there are like 60 smilies

Ranger Mom
01-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Yes, that one. Guess my post count isn't high enough to get all the smilies.

I don't think there is a limit on number of posts for smilies.

Green Bling
01-29-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't think there is a limit on number of posts for smilies.
OK, then I'm going to blame it on my dyslexic tendencies! Was probably there all along and just didn't "read" carefully.