PDA

View Full Version : rain and baseball

onsideanytime
01-28-2010, 12:06 PM
baseball practice starts tomorrow, i am a very christian man and have always believed that god speaks to us in many ways, with all the rain expected in our area over the next few days, i take that as the lord saying to cancel baseball season, stay in the weightroom, get stronger and when the rain stops get on the track and turn left

pancho villa
01-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by onsideanytime
baseball practice starts tomorrow, i am a very christian man and have always believed that god speaks to us in many ways, with all the rain expected in our area over the next few days, i take that as the lord saying to cancel baseball season, stay in the weightroom, get stronger and when the rain stops get on the track and turn left

Can I get an AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baseballcoach13
01-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Man, y'all are relentless. I do have to say that I admire y'alls passion, and dedication for the hatred of baseball.

onsideanytime
01-28-2010, 12:33 PM
amazing grace how sweet the sound of weights banging aloud
i once was lost at the baseball park
but know i have found the track to run around

sounds good when you sing it to the tune of the real amazing grace

baseballcoach13
01-28-2010, 12:43 PM
weak...:sleeping:

NateDawg39
01-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
Man, y'all are relentless. I do have to say that I admire y'alls passion, and dedication for the hatred of baseball. What is Baseball?
You mean stand around?

lvbears32
01-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Can I get an AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!

baseballcoach13
01-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
What is Baseball?
You mean stand around?

lol. except not really out loud. and not really laughing. just kind of a smirk.

NateDawg39
01-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
lol. except not really out loud. and not really laughing. just kind of a smirk. :wave: :stirpot:

XMan
01-28-2010, 02:12 PM
Anyone ever been to a football practice? What does everyone do? STANDAROUND. You ever seen football players on the sidelines? What do they do? STANDAROUND. Dude, at least baseball provides benches. Pancho, if your pitchers could get someone out, your guys wouldnt have to standaround so much!!

NateDawg39
01-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by XMan
Anyone ever been to a football practice? What does everyone do? STANDAROUND. You ever seen football players on the sidelines? What do they do? STANDAROUND. Dude, at least baseball provides benches. Pancho, if your pitchers could get someone out, your guys wouldnt have to standaround so much!! I don't know what kind of football practices you went to, but we had to run, jump, fill water bottles, catch the ball run the play, run it again, go to the weight room and then run a quarter after practice

bobcat4life
01-28-2010, 02:41 PM
Anyone ever been to a football practice? What does everyone do? STANDAROUND. You ever seen football players on the sidelines? What do they do? STANDAROUND. Dude, at least baseball provides benches. Pancho, if your pitchers could get someone out, your guys wouldnt have to standaround so much!! the players on the field do not stand around like the ones on that diamond thing......

LE Dad
01-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Dude, at least baseball provides benches. Don't forget the buckets and sunflower seeds.:D

pancho villa
01-28-2010, 03:37 PM
I have found some brothers in my dislike of standaround!

AMEN!

sinfan75
01-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by onsideanytime
baseball practice starts tomorrow, i am a very christian man and have always believed that god speaks to us in many ways, with all the rain expected in our area over the next few days, i take that as the lord saying to cancel baseball season, stay in the weightroom, get stronger and when the rain stops get on the track and turn left I always knew there alot of NASCAR fans on here.:D

bobcat4life
01-28-2010, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
I always knew there alot of NASCAR fans on here.:D I like NASCAR:dispntd: :bigcry: