WOS87
01-27-2010, 11:36 PM
How underwhelming Nate

Where's the speech?

NateDawg39
01-27-2010, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
How underwhelming Nate

Where's the speech? Im not Hall of fame yet, when I get there I will have a massive speech prepared

bobcat4life
01-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Im not Hall of fame yet, when I get there I will have a massive speech prepared one day the top 3 shall be the best post padders around-me nate and LE

LE Dad
01-27-2010, 11:41 PM
Yep ya got me:D

but then again I have only been here 6 months.:D Give me 6 more and I should be a 6000... Lol :p

NateDawg39
01-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Ok fine here it is (the short version)

I would like to thank Keith and coach and Ken (Bullaholic). Without them always either bashing, criticizing or undermining me, I would not have had the ability to post so much random jibber jabber and wasteful time would have been used more effectively.:D

Also, thank you to the Mods....without you here....well..you just would be elsewhere I guess :devil:

I love the DL it is so addictive

WOS87
01-27-2010, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
one day the top 3 shall be the best post padders around-me nate and LE

LOL! Such ambition the three of you have

Good luck!

I applaud you

:clap: :clap: :clap:

NateDawg39
01-27-2010, 11:45 PM
one day the top 3 shall be the best post padders around-me nate and LE We should make Brad McCoy is my homeboy hats and Brad McCoy is number 1 coffee mugs for when that happens

Ranger Mom
01-27-2010, 11:46 PM
We should make Brad McCoy is my homeboy hats and Brad McCoy is number 1 coffee mugs for when that happens

You gotta do the foam finger too!!!

Green Bling
01-27-2010, 11:47 PM
Congrats, Nate!! Now don't you qualify for an avatar? Go ahead and impress us with your innate originality!

bobcat4life
01-27-2010, 11:47 PM
We should make Brad McCoy is my homeboy hats and Brad McCoy is number 1 coffee mugs for when that happens we should. He is the reason we have made it so far

NateDawg39
01-27-2010, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You gotta do the foam finger too!!! Oh I will and take it to a game and sit right in front of you and be that annoying fan that wont sit down or shut up

Ranger Mom
01-27-2010, 11:50 PM
Oh I will and take it to a game and sit right in front of you and be that annoying fan that wont sit down or shut up

LOL!! That wouldn't bother me at all!!

NateDawg39
01-27-2010, 11:51 PM
LOL!! That wouldn't bother me at all!! Hey I make things fun at large crowded functions! I have yet to meet anyone on here so i need to make it to a meet and great this fall

Ranger Mom
01-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Hey I make things fun at large crowded functions! I have yet to meet anyone on here so i need to make it to a meet and great this fall

Most definitely!! I hated that we didn't have a flag/shirt this year to pass around and sign, but we still had fun!

bobcat4life
01-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Im gonna order a grooler and a foozie, all with Brad McCoy's name and face on it

coach
01-27-2010, 11:54 PM

I would like to thank Keith and coach and Ken (Bullaholic). Without them always either bashing, criticizing or undermining me, I would not have had the ability to post so much random jibber jabber and wasteful time would have been used more effectively.:D

Also, thank you to the Mods....without you here....well..you just would be elsewhere I guess :devil:

lol i honestly dont remember bashing you...i honetly thought i agreed with a lot of things you have to say...i just thought i hd beef with farmersfan and forumguy...o well i feel honored for being in your speech...

NateDawg39
01-27-2010, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by coach
lol i honestly dont remember bashing you...i honetly thought i agreed with a lot of things you have to say...i just thought i hd beef with farmersfan and forumguy...o well i feel honored for being in your speech... Haha honestly you and I have yet to get into it. I just remember your posts more than others

waterboy
01-28-2010, 11:47 AM
:wave: Hey, Nate! Congratulations!:clap:

waterboy
01-28-2010, 11:48 AM
What...

waterboy
01-28-2010, 11:49 AM
...the....

waterboy
01-28-2010, 11:51 AM
....heck? How did you get to 3,000 that quick?:D

bobcat4life
01-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
....heck? How did you get to 3,000 that quick?:D we

bobcat4life
01-28-2010, 11:54 AM
we post

bobcat4life
01-28-2010, 11:55 AM
post pad

NateDawg39
01-28-2010, 11:57 AM
I make random chat turn into useful bantering and hoopla

BullsFan
01-28-2010, 12:04 PM
Congrats on the post-iness! I look at the years I've been here and how disproportionate my post count is and realize how much time I've wasted not growing my post count like I could have....lol

Hey I make things fun at large crowded functions! I have yet to meet anyone on here so i need to make it to a meet and great this fall

Call me crazy, but I THINK....Bridgeport and Decatur just might play each other next year. Bullaholic and slpy and I will all be there, along with several hundred screaming Bulls fans. A few Decatur folks might show too... :D

Bullaholic
01-28-2010, 12:06 PM

Thanks for the shout-out, Nate, but you really should have emailed your speech to me before delivering it so I could have checked it for spelling, content, and grammatical errors...:D

NateDawg39
01-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Thanks for the shout-out, Nate, but you really should have emailed your speech to me before delivering it so I could have checked it for spelling, content, and grammatical errors...:D All I would have got back from you is the words there and their :cool:

NateDawg39
01-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Congrats on the post-iness! I look at the years I've been here and how disproportionate my post count is and realize how much time I've wasted not growing my post count like I could have....lol

Call me crazy, but I THINK....Bridgeport and Decatur just might play each other next year. Bullaholic and slpy and I will all be there, along with several hundred screaming Bulls fans. A few Decatur folks might show too... :D Pshhh If you guys only bring a few hundred then we will just bring our few thousand that usually travel to and from Decatur ;)

bobcat4life
01-28-2010, 12:27 PM
hey nate hows work today:D

NateDawg39
01-28-2010, 12:29 PM
hey nate hows work today:D Fantastic, im sitting in the office waiting for lunch to come around. Im thinkin Chili's will suffice today.

BullsFan
01-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Pshhh If you guys only bring a few hundred then we will just bring our few thousand that usually travel to and from Decatur ;)

To be honest, I really don't know how many fans there are at Bridgeport games. I started trying to calculate in my head, and then I remembered I don't like math. ;)

I do know that the last time we played in Bridgeport, there were so many fans on our side they were stacked several deep along the fence, and people were desperate to get tickets....I suspect the same will be the case next year. It'll be a threepeat for us, I believe. :D :D :D

bobcat4life
01-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Fantastic, im sitting in the office waiting for lunch to come around. Im thinkin Chili's will suffice today. dude nice...Im sitin at home sick. Today hasnt been fun

lvbears32
01-28-2010, 12:45 PM
You gotta do the foam finger too!!!

can i preorder a mug?

lvbears32
01-28-2010, 12:50 PM
dude nice...Im sitin at home sick. Today hasnt been fun

im at school pretending to learn

bobcat4life
01-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by lvbears32
im at school pretending to learn I dont learn anything either....school is just a time in between morning athletics and afternoon weights

NateDawg39
01-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
To be honest, I really don't know how many fans there are at Bridgeport games. I started trying to calculate in my head, and then I remembered I don't like math. ;)

I do know that the last time we played in Bridgeport, there were so many fans on our side they were stacked several deep along the fence, and people were desperate to get tickets....I suspect the same will be the case next year. It'll be a threepeat for us, I believe. :D :D :D I wish Eagle Stadium and Bull Memorial had room for extra stands. Like those easy ones to build and set up I have seen at some games, if you know what I mean.

waterboy
01-28-2010, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Thanks for the shout-out, Nate, but you really should have emailed your speech to me before delivering it so I could have checked it for spelling, content, and grammatical errors...:D
I had you a shirt made, Bull. You should be receiving any day now.

http://thm-a03.yimg.com/nimage/962021d2ce4643b2

:nerd: :clap: :D

BullsFan
01-28-2010, 01:44 PM
I wish Eagle Stadium and Bull Memorial had room for extra stands. Like those easy ones to build and set up I have seen at some games, if you know what I mean.

I would LOVE that. Decatur's visitors stands stink! People literally get over there hours early to try and save enough spots to sit. I'm sure the same is true for Decatur-ites heading to this side of the Big Sandy.