PDA

View Full Version : I'll gives yall the inside scoop

BOCEPHUS
01-26-2010, 06:09 AM
Sun has started to raise water temp. cats com'n off'en the bottom up to shallows to feed some, but fish'en deep still best idea fer a while, got my trot bottom weighted in 3 spots, doing pretty darn good.
U gotz to piss them large mouth predators off to get them to snap. gotz to knockem in the head with'en it, but i gotz 2 on my trot with 5" perch, yap on the bottom.

Also expect moss problem this year. dad gum lakes got low last summer and allowed moss to reach top, now aint no by gawd stoppen it.

I JUST FIGURED YALL WOULD BE INTERESTED:p :D

XMan
01-26-2010, 07:37 AM
No such thing as "moss". Its either submersive vegetation or filamenteous algae.

BOCEPHUS
01-26-2010, 07:44 AM
ITS BY GAWD FOX'IS TAIL.............AND U DONT IMPRESS ME WITH UR HIGH FULETIN WORDS, I GRADERUATED 5TH GRADE,

LIKE JETHRO:thinking:

BwdLion73
01-26-2010, 11:08 AM
I believe Jethro graduated 6th grade.

buff4ever
01-26-2010, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
ITS BY GAWD FOX'IS TAIL.............AND U DONT IMPRESS ME WITH UR HIGH FULETIN WORDS, I GRADERUATED 5TH GRADE,

LIKE JETHRO:thinking:

This post explains more than you know:D

Green Bling
01-26-2010, 12:02 PM
When's the fish fry? I'll bring the homemade tartar sauce! :D :D

BOCEPHUS
01-26-2010, 07:01 PM
WELL,, JUST GOT IN, EAT'N BALONY IF'EN THAT TELLS U ANYTHANG

U MEANZ TO TELL ME U AIN'T NEVER GOT UR LURE TANGLED UP IN NO FAX'S TAIL:rolleyes: :cool:

THEN U AINT NO REEL FISHERMAN

zebrablue2
01-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
I believe Jethro graduated 6th grade.

this is correct, which explains why ole BO is a wee bit slower:D but that boy is a fishin fool..

88bobcats
01-26-2010, 10:55 PM
WELL,, JUST GOT IN, EAT'N BALONY IF'EN THAT TELLS U ANYTHANG

U MEANZ TO TELL ME U AIN'T NEVER GOT UR LURE TANGLED UP IN NO FAX'S TAIL:rolleyes: :cool:

THEN U AINT NO REEL FISHERMAN

About which of my "lures" would you be speakin'?

LE Dad
01-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Sun has started to raise water temp. cats com'n off'en the bottom up to shallows to feed some, but fish'en deep still best idea fer a while, got my trot bottom weighted in 3 spots, doing pretty darn good.
U gotz to piss them large mouth predators off to get them to snap. gotz to knockem in the head with'en it, but i gotz 2 on my trot with 5" perch, yap on the bottom.

Also expect moss problem this year. dad gum lakes got low last summer and allowed moss to reach top, now aint no by gawd stoppen it.

I JUST FIGURED YALL WOULD BE INTERESTED:p :D Bo just got back from fishing myself. Caught bout 20 pounds, reeled em in from right behind the counter of the Razorback Fish Market. Seem to be hittin on $20 bills heavy. Bait your hook good though cause they will sure clean it off if ya don't. :D

BOCEPHUS
01-27-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Bo just got back from fishing myself. Caught bout 20 pounds, reeled em in from right behind the counter of the Razorback Fish Market. Seem to be hittin on $20 bills heavy. Bait your hook good though cause they will sure clean it off if ya don't. :D

THATS FUNNY RITE THAR, BY GAWD, A REAL CITY SLICKER...HE BUYI'EN HIS FILLETS...........I GOTZ 100 POUNDS IN FREEZER, I BE GIVEN U CHEAP PRICE........JUST GIVE ME A CALL AT BR549;)