PDA

View Full Version : Hey Stang Red.....???

Looking4number8
01-23-2010, 09:53 AM
I am bored, so tell me how you feel about snider today!

Green Bling
01-23-2010, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
OMG, you must have reached some record breaking level of boredom as we all have been bombarded with how SR feels about Snyder.:D :D Or are you just trying to:stirpot: :D :D

Looking4number8
01-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Green Bling
OMG, you must have reached some record breaking level of boredom as we all have been bombarded with how SR feels about Snyder.:D :D Or are you just trying to:stirpot: :D :D

Could be a little of both.... Also could be that in a week or two Brownwood may not be in the same district with snider. If that happens, it just won't have the same appeal to me.... gotta get while the gettin is good

bobcat4life
01-23-2010, 11:39 AM
Snyder is the best 0-0 team in the state

Sweetwater Red
01-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Snyder is the best 0-0 team in the state

Snyder won't even be the best 0-0 team in their new district. :D

bobcat4life
01-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Snyder won't even be the best 0-0 team in their new district. :D Lol I know. Im just making fun of their claim to being "The best 5-5 Team In the State"

STANG RED
01-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
:mad:
Your inability to misspell correctly is really getting on my nerves wookin. I dont know who snider is. But I can tell you this.

You know whats causing all the high winds in Texas today?
Thats right, shnydr SUCKS!!!

Is that what you wanted to know wookin?:D

Looking4number8
01-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:mad:
Your inability to misspell correctly is really getting on my nerves wookin. I dont know who snider is. But I can tell you this.

You know whats causing all the high winds in Texas today?
Thats right, shnydr SUCKS!!!

Is that what you wanted to know wookin?:D

yep and I feel much better now... thanks my red friend!

GetRDoneStangs
01-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Well in round ball action last night the Mustang boys won and the tigger girls won to make it a split on the varsity games.

I just hope Brandon Ferguson (son of KXOX sports director and voice of the Mustang's) can survive life after a pic like this!!

:D :D

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs133.snc3/18050_1270804645327_1086198019_30886598_8095032_n. jpg

Snydertigersrul
01-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Well in round ball action last night the Mustang boys won and the tigger girls won to make it a split on the varsity games.

I just hope Brandon Ferguson (son of KXOX sports director and voice of the Mustang's) can survive life after a pic like this!!

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs133.snc3/18050_1270804645327_1086198019_30886598_8095032_n. jpg

Snydertigersrul
01-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Did you give a game ball to the Three Stooges, I mean officials. They were horrible and shouldn't even call a Little Dribbler game. That's one reason I'm glad the UIL is taking over control of the officials next year and make them accountable.

Snydertigersrul
01-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Lol I know. Im just making fun of their claim to being "The best 5-5 Team In the State"

5-5 is a lot better than 2-8 and check the final score

SNYDER 52
SWEETWATER 00

GetRDoneStangs
01-23-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Did you give a game ball to the Three Stooges, I mean officials. They were horrible and shouldn't even call a Little Dribbler game. That's one reason I'm glad the UIL is taking over control of the officials next year and make them accountable.

You are so right, the girls game was atrocious!!

Snydertigersrul
01-23-2010, 09:59 PM
You are so right, the girls game was atrocious!!

The boys' game was the biggest case of HOMERS for officials that I've seen in a long time.

GetRDoneStangs
01-23-2010, 10:08 PM
The boys' game was the biggest case of HOMERS for officials that I've seen in a long time.

Larry I can give you a number to call to help your vision.....and it is not Homer Simpson!!

Snydertigersrul
01-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Larry I can give you a number to call to help your vision.....and it is not Homer Simpson!!

I don't need a number. But SWEETWATER has to come to SNYDER.

STANG RED
01-23-2010, 10:25 PM

:weeping: :crying: :bigcry: :blahblah: :taunt:

GetRDoneStangs
01-24-2010, 01:31 AM

I will drive to snider to get a copy of your story that calls the refs as being homers.

Never mind Obama is your president...

Snydertigersrul
01-24-2010, 06:23 AM
I will drive to snider to get a copy of your story that calls the refs as being homers.

Never mind Obama is your president...

SNYDER 55
SWEETWATER 00 (AND 2-8)

Snydertigersrul
01-24-2010, 09:47 AM
SNYDER 55
SWEETWATER 00 (AND 2-8)

I MEAN

SNYDER 52
SWEETWATER 00 (AND STILL 2-8)

STANG RED
01-24-2010, 01:29 PM
I MEAN

SNYDER 52
SWEETWATER 00 (AND STILL 2-8)

2-8?:confused: Heck I thought we were only 1-9. I guess we were twice as good as I thought. Who did we beat besides Breck?

Oh and Drools, paybacks a comin, and you'll be wishing we stopped at 52 when it does.;)

DaHop72
01-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
2-8?:confused: Heck I thought we were only 1-9. I guess we were twice as good as I thought. Who did we beat besides Breck?

Oh and Drools, paybacks a comin, and you'll be wishing we stopped at 52 when it does.;) But it won't happen next year my friend!:tongue: :tongue:

DaHop72
01-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
OMG, you must have reached some record breaking level of boredom as we all have been bombarded with how SR feels about Snyder.:D :D Or are you just trying to:stirpot: :D :D Bless old wookin's heart, his sometimers is getting so bad he has to depend on Stang Red's help.:devil: :devil:

STANG RED
01-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
But it won't happen next year my friend!:tongue: :tongue:
:blahblah:
Possibly not, but watch out after that. And watch out for several years to come after that. It's gonna be so ugly, it'll be beautiful. I just hope we’re still in the same district, to make it even that much sweeter. :taunt:

I’ll bet a Ma Allens dinner on it. Heck I’ll even bet that on next seasons game. :D

GetRDoneStangs
01-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Here is the Sweetwater report on the game, I started to get it going with CURRENT events, but some like you and Obama want to blame it on the past!!! Gez larry I was talking B-Ball and all you can say is how bad the refs were and "Sweetwater has to come to shnider??? Football is over!! Is that a threat??? Sure sound like CNN er...SNN to me !!!

Stormin’ Norman
Written by Ron Howell
Saturday, 23 January 2010

His 3-point play clinches a 64-60 win over Snyder
Ken Norman didn’t exactly have a big offensive game here Friday against Snyder, but he sure made his points count.
With Sweetwater nursing a one-point lead, the Mus-tang guard was fouled on a rebound and made his first of two free throws with 3.5 seconds left before a raucous, large crowd at Mus-tang Gym. He missed the second free throw, but then rebounded his miss and laid it back in to clinch a 64-60 win over the Tigers. Those three points were Norman’s only points of the game.
The win keeps Sweetwa-ter in the thick of the Dis-trict 2-3A chase with a 2-1 record (15-8 overall). Sny-der’s records fell to 0-3 and 12-11.
Sweetwater led for most of the game but Snyder, down 55-48 with 2 1/2 minutes to play, used a 10-2 run to go up 58-57 with 53.4 ticks left. But the Tigers were called for a technical foul a short time later and Paxton Kelley — who scored 21 points — made both free throws to regain the lead, 59-58. The Mustangs kept possession, and Jason Vause scored for a 61-58 lead with 33.5 left.
Norman then committed his fourth foul and Anthony Taylor, who led Snyder with 19 points, hit two free throws to cut the lead to 61-60 at the 27-second mark.
Sweetwater broke the fullcourt press on its ensuing possession only to turn the ball over, giving the Tigers yet another chance, but Taylor missed a 3 and Norman was fouled to set up the exciting finish.
The Mustangs began to take charge against Snyder in the final minutes of the first half, using an 11-2 run to build a 29-22 lead before settling for a 29-26 lead at intermission. The surge was led by Jacob Blueford, who scored eight of his 18 points in that span. Sweetwater enjoyed a six-point lead (40-34) after three periods and extended it to nine on two occasions in the fourth quarter until Snyder began to come back late in the game, which by then had turned into a free throw shooting contest between the two district rivals.
Snyder used four free throws by Keenon Ward and two by Dakota Carroll and Justin Gaines to trim the lead to one, and Ward’s steal and layup gave the Tigers a brief lead in the final minute of play.
Both teams shot their free throws quite well. Sweetwa-ter was 11 of 13 and Snyder was even deadlier, taking twice as many shots from the line (26) and making 23. Taylor was 12-of-13 at the line and Kelley and Ward both went 6-for-6. However, the Mustangs made 26 field goals to Snyder’s 18.
Vause and Chase Sims just missed double figures as each scored nine points, while Jake Lawrence had four points and Norman three. Sweetwater is now tied with both Wylie and Brownwood for second place while Graham (3-0) has the 2-3A lead.
Sweetwater can control its fate by winning its next two games as it entertains Brownwood on Tuesday and then goes to Wylie to end the first half of district.
“Everybody stepped up when we needed them to tonight,” coach Al Hunt said. “It was a big win and a great effort. Our kids hung in there and we had great crowd support. We’ve got to win ‘em at home.”

Stormin' Norman (http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/content/view/186474/122/):D :D :D

STANG RED
01-24-2010, 08:35 PM
So Snyder shot 26 freethrows to Sweetwater's 13? Thank goodness we had all that help from the HOMER refs.:rolleyes:

GetRDoneStangs
01-24-2010, 11:12 PM
Snyder’s records fell to 0-3 and 12-11.

So I guess they are the best 0-3 and 12-11 team in 2-3A ..oops I mean the state!!!.

Sorry your team....

inset KIRBY VACUUM HERE....!!!

Ex-Tiger2005
01-25-2010, 12:01 PM
In all seriousness, I did hear that all the games were a little rough. I had some fans call me after and said that a Snyder kid on the Frosh team i think had to be taken to the hospital with a seperated shoulder and concussion. He went up for a lay up and a kid intentionally pushed him into that concrete wall behind the goal!

I do not know if that is stretching the truth but if true that is a little much. It always is chippy with S'water and that is what makes it fun, but that was a bit overboard.

Snydertigersrul
01-25-2010, 01:56 PM
Here is the Sweetwater report on the game, I started to get it going with CURRENT events, but some like you and Obama want to blame it on the past!!! Gez larry I was talking B-Ball and all you can say is how bad the refs were and "Sweetwater has to come to shnider??? Football is over!! Is that a threat??? Sure sound like CNN er...SNN to me !!!

Stormin’ Norman
Written by Ron Howell
Saturday, 23 January 2010

His 3-point play clinches a 64-60 win over Snyder
Ken Norman didn’t exactly have a big offensive game here Friday against Snyder, but he sure made his points count.
With Sweetwater nursing a one-point lead, the Mus-tang guard was fouled on a rebound and made his first of two free throws with 3.5 seconds left before a raucous, large crowd at Mus-tang Gym. He missed the second free throw, but then rebounded his miss and laid it back in to clinch a 64-60 win over the Tigers. Those three points were Norman’s only points of the game.
The win keeps Sweetwa-ter in the thick of the Dis-trict 2-3A chase with a 2-1 record (15-8 overall). Sny-der’s records fell to 0-3 and 12-11.
Sweetwater led for most of the game but Snyder, down 55-48 with 2 1/2 minutes to play, used a 10-2 run to go up 58-57 with 53.4 ticks left. But the Tigers were called for a technical foul a short time later and Paxton Kelley — who scored 21 points — made both free throws to regain the lead, 59-58. The Mustangs kept possession, and Jason Vause scored for a 61-58 lead with 33.5 left.
Norman then committed his fourth foul and Anthony Taylor, who led Snyder with 19 points, hit two free throws to cut the lead to 61-60 at the 27-second mark.
Sweetwater broke the fullcourt press on its ensuing possession only to turn the ball over, giving the Tigers yet another chance, but Taylor missed a 3 and Norman was fouled to set up the exciting finish.
The Mustangs began to take charge against Snyder in the final minutes of the first half, using an 11-2 run to build a 29-22 lead before settling for a 29-26 lead at intermission. The surge was led by Jacob Blueford, who scored eight of his 18 points in that span. Sweetwater enjoyed a six-point lead (40-34) after three periods and extended it to nine on two occasions in the fourth quarter until Snyder began to come back late in the game, which by then had turned into a free throw shooting contest between the two district rivals.
Snyder used four free throws by Keenon Ward and two by Dakota Carroll and Justin Gaines to trim the lead to one, and Ward’s steal and layup gave the Tigers a brief lead in the final minute of play.
Both teams shot their free throws quite well. Sweetwa-ter was 11 of 13 and Snyder was even deadlier, taking twice as many shots from the line (26) and making 23. Taylor was 12-of-13 at the line and Kelley and Ward both went 6-for-6. However, the Mustangs made 26 field goals to Snyder’s 18.
Vause and Chase Sims just missed double figures as each scored nine points, while Jake Lawrence had four points and Norman three. Sweetwater is now tied with both Wylie and Brownwood for second place while Graham (3-0) has the 2-3A lead.
Sweetwater can control its fate by winning its next two games as it entertains Brownwood on Tuesday and then goes to Wylie to end the first half of district.
“Everybody stepped up when we needed them to tonight,” coach Al Hunt said. “It was a big win and a great effort. Our kids hung in there and we had great crowd support. We’ve got to win ‘em at home.”

Stormin' Norman (http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/content/view/186474/122/):D :D :D

I didn't read when Taylor shot free throws before Norman that a Sweetwater player picked up the ball and threw it to the other side of the court after he was called for a foul.