PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Coach Takes 5A AD job

CueroDad08
01-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Travis Reeve has taken his name out of the hat to replace Mark Reeve as of TODAY 1/22/2010 He has taken a AD job at a class 5A school.

Gobbler Fan
01-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Anyone know how many Coaches from within applied ?

Phantom Stang
01-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by CueroDad08
Travis Reeve has taken his name out of the hat to replace Mark Reeve as of TODAY 1/22/2010 He has taken a AD job at a class 5A school.
Where?

headhunter
01-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Anyone know how many Coaches from within applied ?

Rick Owens & Travis Reeve are the only two which have applied.

crabman
01-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Hearsay is just that - hearsay and probably should not be posted as gospel. This is Ms. Crabman and I can tell you that Travis has not accepted a job anywhere as of today. He has withdrawn his name for the Cuero job but has NOT accepted a job anywhere else at this point. Just wanted to set the record straight.

CueroDad08
01-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by crabman
Hearsay is just that - hearsay and probably should not be posted as gospel. This is Ms. Crabman and I can tell you that Travis has not accepted a job anywhere as of today. He has withdrawn his name for the Cuero job but has NOT accepted a job anywhere else at this point. Just wanted to set the record straight.

I do understand if anyone would know the inside info. it would be mrs. crabman.......I got my info from the horses mouth.

fumanchu
01-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Owens should get the job- He has the experience and has been there the whole time Reeves was there I believe. I can't think of a better scenario of showing some loyalty and staying in-house. Besides the fact that he would probably keep most of the staff in place.

Ranger Mom
01-22-2010, 11:07 PM

I never knew Ms. Crabman posted on here!!!!:D

12thMan
01-22-2010, 11:21 PM
What school did he go to? Will he be a football HC?

CueroDad08
01-23-2010, 05:55 PM

Mrs.Crabman was right on........Travis has only pulled his name out of the hat........No word as of yet on a job some other place.