PDA

View Full Version : ramen noddles recipes

BaseballUmp
01-20-2010, 10:59 PM
So we almost all eat it, what's some of your concoctions?

I take a brick or 2 along with some frozen chicken tenders(buffalo style) and cook them then make a sauce of ranch and tonys and then cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Mix it all together and you have ranchero chicken pasta lol

DU_stud04
01-20-2010, 11:14 PM
i crack mine and eat them dry, taste like crackers. besides that, i honestly love them plain, warm up water for 5 minutes in the microwave, pull the water out and drop in 2 packets and put a phonebook on top of it, 5 minutes later, the waters all gone and you have the softest ramen ever. great dorm living^^^

NateDawg39
01-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i crack mine and eat them dry, taste like crackers. besides that, i honestly love them plain, warm up water for 5 minutes in the microwave, pull the water out and drop in 2 packets and put a phonebook on top of it, 5 minutes later, the waters all gone and you have the softest ramen ever. great dorm living^^^ Did you go through a few phone books lol

Highschoolfan78
01-20-2010, 11:59 PM
I have a cook book on straight Ramen Noodles recipes for cassaroles and all types of stuff. Pretty amazing..

Ranger Mom
01-21-2010, 12:04 AM
I have never eaten Ramon noodles. Something about the way they look when they come out of the package just doesn't seem appealing to me!

Z-RO
01-21-2010, 03:18 AM
Ramen Noodle Suprise

2 Packages of flavor of choice (I like beef)
4 slices of cheese or graded cheese will work
However much hot sauce you desire.

Cook the noodles and poor out all of the water. Then mix in the flavor packets and cook for another min (depending on your microwave). Then tear pieces of the cheese and strategically put it in the noodles and warm up for another min or until the cheese has melted (if you are using graded cheese make sure to mix it in pretty good before microwaving). Take the bowl out and mix the cheese in the noodles around so all the flavors are not just in one specific area of the bowl then add as much hot sauce/salsa as you desire.

Old Tiger
01-21-2010, 03:18 AM
1 package of chicken flavored Ramen
1 package of picante flavored Rame
2 tbsp of picante sauce
Sprinkle of Monterrey jack cheese

Something simple i do is

1 package of oriental flavored
1 package of shrimp flavored

TheDOCTORdre
01-21-2010, 07:18 AM
i crack mine and eat them dry, taste like crackers.

+1

Z-RO
01-21-2010, 10:27 AM
i crack mine and eat them dry, taste like crackers.

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
+1

http://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/Smileys/default/vomit.gif

big daddy russ
01-21-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have never eaten Ramon noodles.
Does Ramon know about this?

Phantom Stang
01-21-2010, 01:29 PM
put a phonebook on top of it,
ya think a Sears catalog might work?:D

DU_stud04
01-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
ya think a Sears catalog might work?:D haha, only used a phonebook because the dallas ones are pretty heavy and wanted a firm seal on the tupperware.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

Did this make anyone else think of Romi and Michelles High School Reunion and Ramon's Love Noodle?

Ranger Mom
01-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Did this make anyone else think of Romi and Michelles High School Reunion and Ramon's Love Noodle?

LOL..NO!!!

But...that is one of my all time favorite movies!!!!

Ranger Mom
01-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

See....I don't even know how to spell it!!!

and.....:tongue: :tongue:

big daddy russ
01-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Haha, yes!

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
See....I don't even know how to spell it!!!

and.....:tongue: :tongue:
Ramon's still broken up after what you said about his noodles. But it's OK. I forgive you.