PDA

View Full Version : The most annoying football players in the galaxy

NateDawg39
01-19-2010, 05:51 PM
In my opinion, are the ones who are no longer playing and it has been 5 or 6 years, who say things like. "man if we would have played a little better we would be state champs." or my favorite one. " Man, if I would have played in that series, we would have won scored on that drive." or, "we should have won state"

Does anyone else have friends who are like that?:rolleyes:

crzyjournalist03
01-19-2010, 05:54 PM
http://www.fantasyteamnames.com/images/uncle_rico.jpg

Old Tiger
01-19-2010, 07:07 PM
If we wouldn't have lost so many games we could have won state swear to god!

piratebg
01-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
http://www.fantasyteamnames.com/images/uncle_rico.jpg

Annoying??? I think you mean AWESOME!!! :p

Uncle Rico: How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

the genious
01-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Annoying??? I think you mean AWESOME!!! :p

Uncle Rico: How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

LMFAO :clap: thats the funniest thing i have seen in a while hahahahahahahahahaha

bobcat4life
01-19-2010, 07:58 PM
is very annoying....but on rare occasions its true

eagles_victory
01-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
In my opinion, are the ones who are no longer playing and it has been 5 or 6 years, who say things like. "man if we would have played a little better we would be state champs." or my favorite one. " Man, if I would have played in that series, we would have won scored on that drive." or, "we should have won state"

Does anyone else have friends who are like that?:rolleyes: I have a friend who talks about how they should of won state in every sport at one time in his high school career don't think they ever even made it past the region quarterfinals in any sport.

STANG RED
01-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Purple wearing Wylie football players are the most annoying of all time. Those guys have annoyed the hell out of me for years. :(
Dont see that ending any time soon either.:doh:

rockdale80
01-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
If we wouldn't have lost so many games we could have won state swear to god!

And if we would have scored more points and played better defense we would have won state too!:D

playnhurt
01-20-2010, 10:15 AM
I thought it was always the coaches fault!

Looking4number8
01-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Purple wearing Wylie football players are the most annoying of all time. Those guys have annoyed the hell out of me for years. :(

Hmmm, I thought it was those Schniedr guys that bugged you ( I know, I know... I misspelled it wrong again!)

ccmom
01-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

Wow! :eek:

I guess I'll let that slide. I'm sure Sweetwater players would get on my nerves too IF they beat Wylie year, after year, after year. :D
I'm sure it must get old, huh? :cool:

:p

ccmom
01-20-2010, 11:17 AM
nm

nationalpastime
01-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Tell me about it. I played college ball and all I ever heard was "if my knees weren't..." or "I was at too small of a school..." I think the best one I heard was a guy that made the all-state team 3 years in a row that didn't make it (he was like 6'6" 315). Come to find out he was 4th string as a senior and a reserve on the JV as a soph/jr.

Txbroadcaster
01-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Reminds me of the old Pizza Hut commercial

shows a team kicking like a 15 yd FG to make the score like 34-3

Well as the guys remember it the first time it was a 30 yard in the rain

then years later they remember it as a 40 yarder in DRIVING rain storm to win a game

the final memory is them kicking it 50 yards in a blizzerd to win a State Title while the kicker was injured and kicking using a crutch

c-town_balla
01-20-2010, 03:17 PM
We were close enough a few times that when my friends talk about what if it is ok because we were actually close.

STANG RED
01-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Hmmm, I thought it was those Schniedr guys that bugged you ( I know, I know... I misspelled it wrong again!)

It's shnydr dangit!:mad:
Naw, they dont annoy me much. They dont beat us often enough to be much of an annoyence.:D

ziggy29
01-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Reminds me of the old Pizza Hut commercial

shows a team kicking like a 15 yd FG to make the score like 34-3

Well as the guys remember it the first time it was a 30 yard in the rain

then years later they remember it as a 40 yarder in DRIVING rain storm to win a game

the final memory is them kicking it 50 yards in a blizzerd to win a State Title while the kicker was injured and kicking using a crutch
Like the saying goes: The older I get, the better I was.

carter08
01-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Uncle Rico is the greatest fictional human being ever created.