01-19-2010, 09:29 AM
today is the big day buddy!!!!!!

Bullaholic
01-19-2010, 09:49 AM
Go Sissies! WDA!

NateDawg39
01-19-2010, 10:05 AM
:tisk: You people from Bridgeport clearly have not learned from history

Hope yall have enjoyed the past 2 years because history is about to repeat, and that means the "few" victories you DO have over Decatur are going to come and go as always. Dont make me pull out the record books for all time wins between the schools.

I would hate to prove my point :D

MamaBull
01-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39

Hope yall have enjoyed the past 2 years because history is about to repeat, and that means the "few" victories you DO have over Decatur are going to come and go as always. Dont make me pull out the record books for all time wins between the schools.

no doubt the past is not good for bridgeport. but we are living in the here and now. so you sit down and grab yourself a good ole coke and the sissies will supply all the chicken wings you can eat!
:crazy1:

Bullaholic
01-19-2010, 10:29 AM

Still clinging to those tattered remains of faded glory, eh Nate? The Bulls are back and I think for a while, my nostalgic friend, so get ready to shed plenty more of those blue and white tears over the next few years. Folks from Decatur will be saying--"Well, we lost to Bridgeport, again---but man, don't our uniforms look nice." :D

NateDawg39
01-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Still clinging to those tattered remains of faded glory, eh Nate? The Bulls are back and I think for a while, my nostalgic friend, so get ready to shed plenty more of those blue and white tears over the next few years. Folks from Decatur will be saying--"Well, we lost to Bridgeport, again---but man, don't our uniforms look nice." :D Like I said...HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF....Bridgeport has a lot of catching up to do in terms of success in sports.....and academics ;)

Bullaholic
01-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Like I said...HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF....Bridgeport has a lot of catching up to do in terms of success in sports.....and academics ;)

Now you've done it, Nate---athletics is one thing, but claiming academic superiority is fightin' words---I pity you when Bullsfan gets back hold of you--she knows a thing or two about the SIGNIFICANT academics of BISD students. :D

NateDawg39
01-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Now you've done it, Nate---athletics is one thing, but claiming academic superiority is fightin' words---I pity you when Bullsfan gets back hold of you--she knows a thing or two about the SIGNIFICANT academics of BISD students. :D Bring it on.... ;)

Bullaholic
01-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Bring it on.... ;)

You be walkin' down here, but you be limpin' back.....:D

NateDawg39
01-19-2010, 10:45 AM
You be walkin' down here, but you be limpin' back.....:D Ill be flyin high and you Sissies will be stuck walkin again with your tails tucked

NateDawg39
01-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Is the great son of Decatur, Phillip Daugherty's sister playing basketball?

BullsFan
01-19-2010, 11:39 AM
1. Kassie Daugherty graduated in 2008, I think.

2. Academics? Seriously? You really wanna go there? How many state titles has Decatur won in math or science? Cause Bridgeport's won a string of 'em.

3. And at least we don't pump kerosene fumes into our schools. :D

NateDawg39
01-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
1. Kassie Daugherty graduated in 2008, I think.

2. Academics? Seriously? You really wanna go there? How many state titles has Decatur won in math or science? Cause Bridgeport's won a string of 'em.

3. And at least we don't pump kerosene fumes into our schools. :D Quite a few science, Mock trial, and Math titles...and cross country and Track and power lifting, and a couple Basketball ;) Oh and like 4 NATIONAL TITLES :p

BullsFan
01-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Quite a few science, Mock trial, and Math titles...and cross country and Track and power lifting, and a couple Basketball ;) Oh and like 4 NATIONAL TITLES :p

Oh I think we can take your record in academic titles. You have us in the non-football sports, although our Sissies showed you a thing or two last year.

AND STILL NO FUMES AT BISD! :D

NateDawg39
01-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Oh I think we can take your record in academic titles. You have us in the non-football sports, although our Sissies showed you a thing or two last year.

AND STILL NO FUMES AT BISD! :D I dont even no what you mean by fumes lol...and we have you in football to. The all time record proves that ;)

NateDawg39
01-19-2010, 02:31 PM
58 wins for Decatur....26 for Bridgeport ;)

And 6 ties but according to a certain sports writer nobody cares for in WC...5 of those belong to Decatur and 1 to Bridgeport due to the old yards gained rule or whatever it is called

Bullaholic
01-19-2010, 03:17 PM
58 wins for Decatur....26 for Bridgeport ;)

And 6 ties but according to a certain sports writer nobody cares for in WC...5 of those belong to Decatur and 1 to Bridgeport due to the old yards gained rule or whatever it is called

I think I am going to start calling you Rocket Eagle, Nate....:D

BullsFan
01-19-2010, 04:12 PM
I dont even no what you mean by fumes lol...and we have you in football to. The all time record proves that ;)

http://www.wcmessenger.com/opinion/columns/EkyFpVyVFVwCogiUnF.php

And as to football, you hang your hat on that all time record. My memory isn't that good. Guess I'll have to look at my desktop...hey, check out that 56-7 scoreboard right there! :D

NateDawg39
01-19-2010, 05:35 PM
http://www.wcmessenger.com/opinion/columns/EkyFpVyVFVwCogiUnF.php

And as to football, you hang your hat on that all time record. My memory isn't that good. Guess I'll have to look at my desktop...hey, check out that 56-7 scoreboard right there! :D I look back at my 7th grade year...allll the way to Senior year. I never have experienced losing to Bridgeport ;) in any sport

BullsFan
01-20-2010, 09:11 AM
I look back at my 7th grade year...allll the way to Senior year. I never have experienced losing to Bridgeport ;) in any sport

You must have dodged a few bullets then, unless you're a lot older than I thought. There have been quite a few Decatur losses within the last 10 years...some really notable ones on the football field for sure.

MamaBull
01-20-2010, 09:31 AM
sissies! woooooooo!

NateDawg39
01-20-2010, 10:37 AM
7-3 over the last ten years on the field ;)

NateDawg39
01-20-2010, 10:39 AM
You must have dodged a few bullets then, unless you're a lot older than I thought. There have been quite a few Decatur losses within the last 10 years...some really notable ones on the football field for sure. lol my mom has all the clippings from the games. Ill just add up the scores and see how many "bullets we dodged. I know we shut out B port 34-0 my Freshman year.:nerd: