PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Knight

Txbroadcaster
01-18-2010, 09:33 PM
I have NEVER felt an announcer was slanted but I really think he is bitter torwards Texas..anything K-State is doing is amazing and he actually said it looked like to him Texas came into the game thinking they would win with ease even though Barnes said just the exact opposite in multiple interviews.

Every foul on Kstate has been a bad call and by his account Texas has fouled everytime but not being called

Yoe_09
01-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I have NEVER felt an announcer was slanted but I really think he is bitter torwards Texas..anything K-State is doing is amazing and he actually said it looked like to him Texas came into the game thinking they would win with ease even though Barnes said just the exact opposite in multiple interviews.

Every foul on Kstate has been a bad call and by his account Texas has fouled everytime but not being called

Yeah...there is no way Texas came into this game thinking they were going to win. They almost lost to A&M at home and now they have to go play a top 10 ten in a hostile environment on the road.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-18-2010, 10:53 PM
he is being extremely biased

NateDawg39
01-18-2010, 10:57 PM
AND ONE...lol he sounded funny saying that

JasperDog94
01-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Next time ESPN should use the Texas announcers to make up for bobby.

yoe64
01-19-2010, 12:14 AM
Thought the same thing. felt like I was listening to a K-State broadcast.

Didn't help the Brent "I hate anything Texas" Musberger

ShortDog68
01-19-2010, 12:26 AM
U have a # 1 ranking and ur complaining about Knight! Must be tough to stand life as a burnt orange runner up. I was with in grilling distance of bevo and thought about all the hungry people who would enjoy a Bevo burger.

;) :D

Old Tiger
01-19-2010, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by ShortDog68
U have a # 1 ranking and ur complaining about Knight! Must be tough to stand life as a burnt orange runner up. I was with in grilling distance of bevo and thought about all the hungry people who would enjoy a Bevo burger.

;) :D Who do you root for?

JasperDog94
01-19-2010, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by ShortDog68

;) :D I'm sorry. I didn't know it was unreasonable to expect objectivity from an announcer. Pardon me. :rolleyes:

3afan
01-19-2010, 10:20 AM
i like Bobby Knight

Ex-Tiger2005
01-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
he is being extremely biased

He sounded like he needed to retire from announcing games and head to the old persons home. Most of what he said I was like well where did that come from? I laughed when he was like "can i see that clip again? will someone rewind that for me?" that was hilarious.

NastySlot
01-19-2010, 01:03 PM
I like Knight......but he did the game last night as he were breaking down a tape at times....which I liked if you wanted to learn a little basketball it was good.......if you wanted unbiased then idk...I didn't think it was too bad...............heck he even took up for texas and all ranked teams when he said the crowd ought to be chanting Great effort Great effort or Thank You Thank You instead of Over Rated Over Rated.

RunTheFollow
01-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Knight spent the entire second half ripping Kansas State for their offense and shot selection. He was praising Texas for their movement without the ball.

Txbroadcaster
01-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Yes Knight did get alot better as the game went along..when I posted this thread it was still in the first half.