PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Special Teams

San Antonio HS FB Fan
11-26-2001, 10:42 PM
How are Bellville's special teams? To make it this far in the playoffs, special teams are usually pretty well rounded. How is the kicker and punter as well as return men? Just a little curious. Wish I could make the drive from San Antonio for this one, but work must come 1st. (unfortunately)

kolbe
11-26-2001, 10:45 PM
the kicker is a sophomore along with the 4 time triple crown kick holder. the kick holder is also the punter so special teams in bellville has 2 more years of graceful feet kicking leather. one person who does not have the best feet on the team is #23, they really need work.

BrahmaFan
11-26-2001, 10:49 PM
Dang Kolbe you are a comedian...damn your good...watch out Eddie Murphy! Actually if you knew anything about Bellvilles special teams you wouldn't make such stupid, idiotic statements...I would bet your a senior on the JV team. Good luck

BrahmaFan
11-26-2001, 10:54 PM
FB Fan actually they have pretty good special teams...they have kicked a 51 yard FG
Knock the ?%$#? out of kickoff returns and good all around play

San Antonio HS FB Fan
11-26-2001, 10:54 PM
So what do you think Brahma Fan?

San Antonio HS FB Fan
11-26-2001, 10:57 PM
Oops. I posted that question to quick. Thanks Brahma. I hear that Sinton kicker has nailed a 49 yarder. Special teams could make a difference in playoff ball and typically does along with stout defenses. PERFECT OFFENSES CAN HELP WIN GAMES, BUT PERFECT DEFENSES CAN NEVER LOSE!!!

[This message has been edited by San Antonio HS FB Fan (edited November 26, 2001).]

kolbe
11-27-2001, 08:01 PM
yeah it was a 51 yard kick by the senior kicker than a couple games earlier in the season the sophomore kicker which is the one that usually does the PAT's kicked a 42 yarder.