PDA

View Full Version : Dre-you missed out an another thread

bobcat4life
01-15-2010, 08:16 PM
green monsters request to reopen the insurance thread was closed without your presence:D

NateDawg39
01-15-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
green monsters request to reopen the insurance thread was closed without your presence:D Yea whats up with that??... I guess the Gods I mean Mods, are not to keen on request such as that :D :p

bobcat4life
01-15-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Yea whats up with that??... I guess the Gods I mean Mods, are not to keen on request such as that :D :p Im not sure. Maybe we need to get Brad McCoy to open open the thread up :D

WOS87
01-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Really guys? :rolleyes:

Looks like we need to have some sort of off-season Summer Camp-esque activity to send our posters to to keep them outta trouble and give them some structure

:D ;)

NateDawg39
01-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by WOS87

Looks like we need to have some sort of off-season Summer Camp-esque activity to send our posters to to keep them outta trouble and give them some structure

:D ;) BUT I DONT WANNA GO TO CAMP!!!:nerd:

TheDOCTORdre
01-15-2010, 08:55 PM
this one looks like it could be closed too

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Just in case, I am here. Camp sounds fun.

LE Dad
01-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by WOS87

:D ;) "I remember that time at band camp..."lol:D

GreenMonster
01-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Sorry, haha! Just trying to exercise my God given right of free speech on a controversial subject. Guess the mods exercised their God given right to say, "Hey, Monster, shut up already. We closed that thread for a reason." Hahaha! Oh well, never hurts to ask, all they can do is accept or decline.

PS- can we make it a dress as your favorite breakfast cereal character camp???

NateDawg39
01-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Sorry, haha! Just trying to exercise my God given right of free speech on a controversial subject. Guess the mods exercised their God given right to say, "Hey, Monster, shut up already. We closed that thread for a reason." Hahaha! Oh well, never hurts to ask, all they can do is accept or decline.

PS- can we make it a dress as your favorite breakfast cereal character camp??? lol That might be the last straw....or not :thinking:

Green Bling
01-15-2010, 09:58 PM
Will it save the thread if someone mentions hai alai?

bobcat4life
01-16-2010, 12:41 AM
I think I can save the thread lol

Lets remember to support all the people in Haiti and remember their tradgedy. Um....support the troops.....and the government, even if you dont like it(I know I dont)......and do good.....I dont know what to say...what happens on the DL stays on the DL

NateDawg39
01-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
I think I can save the thread lol

Lets remember to support all the people in Haiti and remember their tradgedy. Um....support the troops.....and the government, even if you dont like it(I know I dont)......and do good.....I dont know what to say...what happens on the DL stays on the DL And do not forget to praise our mods for the great things they do :nerd:

Green Bling
01-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Never hurts to suck up to the mods!!:D