PDA

View Full Version : Gerhart and Murray

SHSBulldog00
01-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Stanford's Toby Gerhart announced he will enter the NFL Draft.

Oklahoma's Demarco Murray announced he will return to Norman for his Senior year.

Thoughts?

Third
01-15-2010, 05:00 PM
I thought Gerhardt was a senior?

SHSBulldog00
01-15-2010, 05:02 PM
They said on ESPN he could have been a 5th year Senior due to a previous knee injury.

STANG RED
01-15-2010, 05:13 PM
I didnt realize Gerhart still had a year of eligibility left. But even so, he should definatly go. His style of running means he takes a pounding. So I dont think he'll last long in the NFL. Might as well get as much as he can while the gettings good. Hope I'm wrong though. I'd love to see him play for many years to come. Just dont think his body can hold up, with that pounding running style he has, against those NFL monsters.

bobcat4life
01-17-2010, 12:39 AM
this is definately a good move for Murray. He is not ready yet.

Gerhart, however, is leaving at the right time. His style doesnt produce players that can play at a high level for more than a few years. Plus he rose to stardom this year. Next year he wil be more watched and gameplanned against, which would hurt his draft stock.

Old Tiger
01-17-2010, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
this is definately a good move for Murray. He is not ready yet.

Gerhart, however, is leaving at the right time. His style doesnt produce players that can play at a high level for more than a few years. Plus he rose to stardom this year. Next year he wil be more watched and gameplanned against, which would hurt his draft stock. Next year Andrew Luck will be an even better quarterback.