PDA

View Full Version : Realizing they have no chance, Vikings forfeit divisional playoff game to Cowboys

DU_stud04
01-15-2010, 03:59 PM
http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/81200342.html

thought this was pretty funny

crzyjournalist03
01-15-2010, 04:12 PM
It's funny...I was just flipping through this week's Sports Illustrated and noticed that they had articles on five of the six teams left in the playoffs...the only one that wasn't in the magazine? The Minnesota Vikings.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-15-2010, 04:14 PM
haha I loved this part

Although an unprecedented move, the Vikings stood unanimously behind their head coach's decision. "There's no question it was the right decision," said Jared Allen. "As an expert air calf roper, I know a little something about Cowboys. And these guys are the real deal. You ever heard of John Wayne? How about Robocop? Well, imagine the 2 of them - combined. And that's what that team is - 53 Robo-Waynes. Coach Childress definitely made the right decision. It probably saved lives."

DU_stud04
01-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
haha I loved this part

Although an unprecedented move, the Vikings stood unanimously behind their head coach's decision. "There's no question it was the right decision," said Jared Allen. "As an expert air calf roper, I know a little something about Cowboys. And these guys are the real deal. You ever heard of John Wayne? How about Robocop? Well, imagine the 2 of them - combined. And that's what that team is - 53 Robo-Waynes. Coach Childress definitely made the right decision. It probably saved lives." haha, yea same here.

i love jared allen's sack celebration....a true redneck.

Txbroadcaster
01-15-2010, 04:24 PM
LOL Robo-Waynes

bobcat4life
01-15-2010, 08:10 PM
"If Lesean McCoy cant run on that defense, what chance does Adrian Peterson have?"

:D