01-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Bought the Wii Fit deal for my wife for xmas last month

Found out that you need a game console for it to work and they cost $200

Are they actually called console or Nintendo 361

Went to Walmart in Bay City and they were out

Guess I can check out Best Buy or Walmart in Wharton

poisoned10
01-15-2010, 06:20 PM
The Best Buy here in Tyler had a ton of the around Christmas. You should be able to find one there.

The Wii fit will only work when used with the Wii console. Think of it as buying Guitar Hero or something like that. You pay for the instruments and the disk, but you have to have the gaming hardward to actually use it.

lakers
01-15-2010, 06:45 PM
The console is called a Nintendo Wii, hence the same Wii fit.

Haha, that is the funniest thing I have heard in awhile.

Emerson1
01-16-2010, 12:41 AM
nvm

NateDawg39
01-27-2010, 09:22 PM
The Wii is to much work for me :D

Farmersfan
01-28-2010, 10:49 AM
I bought my wife the Bass Pro Shop fishing game that comes with the Rod & Reel setup and the Play disk. She is addicted to the game but she plays without the rod & reel!!!! So why did I spend the money for the peice of plastic that sits in the floor while she fishes????? Do you think BPS will give me a credit? :D

CHS_89
02-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I bought my wife the Bass Pro Shop fishing game that comes with the Rod & Reel setup and the Play disk. She is addicted to the game but she plays without the rod & reel!!!! So why did I spend the money for the peice of plastic that sits in the floor while she fishes????? Do you think BPS will give me a credit? :D

Highly likely! BPS is good for refunds..trust me after breaking multiple fishing rod tips.