PDA

View Full Version : Leach vs. James ... for Senator

JJWalker
01-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Since Craig James is considering running for US Senator from Texas when KB becomes Governatrix, wouldn't it be fun for Mike Leach run against him?

Who would win? LOL

This really isn't politics ... sports figures ... :)

waterboy
01-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Give me Leach! The Pirate lives! Aaarrrgghh.... We don't need no slacker in the White House!:D If somebody gets out of line, Leach can always send them to the broom closet (an 8' x 15' room, by the way, for those who think it's "inhumane:doh:") for "reflection" and not have to worry about getting fired!:D

NateDawg39
01-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Craig would win and probably cheat doing so :doh:

Leach would have to shove his enemies over the plank

STANG RED
01-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Give me Leach! The Pirate lives! Aaarrrgghh.... We don't need no slacker in the White House!:D If somebody gets out of line, Leach can always send them to the broom closet (an 8' x 15' room, by the way, for those who think it's "inhumane:doh:") for "reflection" and not have to worry about getting fired!:D

:confused: I didnt know Senators lived in the White House. Thats what I like about this site so much. You can learn so many useful things. :doh:

:D

NateDawg39
01-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:confused: I didnt know Senators lived in the White House. Thats what I like about this site so much. You can learn so many useful things. :doh:

:D Oh thats funny stuff right there, I didnt even catch it

Gobbla2001
01-13-2010, 07:34 PM

haha... I would have never caught that... good eye...

you're like the Jose Conseco to a retired baseball player who thought no one would ever find out he juiced...

waterboy
01-14-2010, 08:48 AM

:doh: Holy crap! I didn't catch that...... :hand: Oh, well,.......if Mike Leach were to win the Senate seat, ol' Barack Insane Obama would invite him to the White House........and unbeknownst to him, Obama would also invite Adam James over. Then he'd make 'em both sit down and drink a beer with him and iron out their differences. Of course, Obama would have to make sure Adam didn't bring his daddy......or his cell phone this time. The next thing you know Obama would put Adam in the janitor's closet......and get impeached......when daddy found out.:eek:

Hey, that actually sounds like something most of us would like to see.......:D

lvbears32
01-14-2010, 10:47 AM
i say craig james wood b a great politician. hes a great liar and loves getting rid of jobs