PDA

View Full Version : Proposal

bwdlionfan
01-12-2010, 08:47 PM
I mentioned on here about a week or so ago that i was going to propose to the girlfriend on sunday... anyway, just wanted to let you know i completely changed my plan of how to do it (but i did still do it)... and it looks like we'll be married just before the upcoming football season gets underway

bobcat4life
01-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I mentioned on here about a week or so ago that i was going to propose to the girlfriend on sunday... anyway, just wanted to let you know i completely changed my plan of how to do it (but i did still do it)... and it looks like we'll be married just before the upcoming football season gets underway Congrats!
what did you choose to do instead of putting it in her food?

bwdlionfan
01-12-2010, 08:55 PM
I hit her with it when she first woke up (not actually hit... but you get it)... i snuck myself over to her place and had a trail of rose petals leading out of her bedroom and through several rooms where there were pictures of us arranged along the trail of rose petals... at the end of the trail were more pictures, and two vases of roses and daisies along with a note telling her where i was if she was ready to take the next step (and if she wasnt to come find me anyway and id change her mind) haha... anyway, she came to find me and i proposed

bobcat4life
01-12-2010, 08:58 PM
I hit her with it when she first woke up (not actually hit... but you get it)... i snuck myself over to her place and had a trail of rose petals leading out of her bedroom and through several rooms where there were pictures of us arranged along the trail of rose petals... at the end of the trail were more pictures, and two vases of roses and daisies along with a note telling her where i was if she was ready to take the next step (and if she wasnt to come find me anyway and id change her mind) haha... anyway, she came to find me and i proposed haha thats much better than some of the ideas on here

Green Bling
01-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Congratulations! I like that ALOT!! You did it the right way! Much happiness to the two of you!!

bwdlionfan
01-12-2010, 09:43 PM
All of this listening to different ideas of what to do and when to do it and how to do it makes me think "what in the hell did i get myself in to on sunday"

44INAROW
01-12-2010, 09:48 PM
I hit her with it when she first woke up (not actually hit... but you get it)... i snuck myself over to her place and had a trail of rose petals leading out of her bedroom and through several rooms where there were pictures of us arranged along the trail of rose petals... at the end of the trail were more pictures, and two vases of roses and daisies along with a note telling her where i was if she was ready to take the next step (and if she wasnt to come find me anyway and id change her mind) haha... anyway, she came to find me and i proposed

aaww how sweet - and smart move on getting married before football season :) are we all invited?:p

TheDOCTORdre
01-12-2010, 11:07 PM
the faking your death thing would have been so much more memorable