PDA

View Full Version : You Stay Classy Eagle Fans

Txbroadcaster
01-12-2010, 12:06 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/0113dnspofanassault.6ea823ff.html

Bullaholic
01-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Wish this gal had been "packing"....

waterboy
01-12-2010, 02:25 PM
These "men" (I use that term loosely) beat up a woman for having a Tony Romo shirt on? How chicken $#!+.....! I wish they would've tried that on a real MAN!:mad: ......but, of course, what do you expect from a Philly fan?:mad:

forum_guy
01-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
These "men" (I use that term loosely) beat up a woman for having a Tony Romo shirt on? How chicken $#!+.....! I wish they would've tried that on a real MAN!:mad: ......but, of course, what do you expect from a Philly fan?:mad:

this really gets old. As previously stated by everyone who doesn't bring up this stuff every time it happens to cowboy, longhorn, spurs, fans, texas teams etc. EVERY team has a select group of fans that act this way.

waterboy
01-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
this really gets old. As previously stated by everyone who doesn't bring up this stuff every time it happens to cowboy, longhorn, spurs, fans, texas teams etc. EVERY team has a select group of fans that act this way.
I can't argue with that, but that is a cowardly act no matter whose fans they are. It just so happens that these are Philly fans,.........who are not exactly known to be nice!:doh:

Bullaholic
01-12-2010, 02:58 PM
http://www.yardbarker.com/forum/3/57/discussion/NFLs_Worst_Fans/301533

BullsFan
01-12-2010, 03:11 PM

Every team may have bad fans, but Philly is well-known for having the worst. And I suspect it's something they're proud of.

coach
01-12-2010, 03:34 PM

not as old as you bashing cowboys every chance you get

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by coach
not as old as you bashing cowboys every chance you get

word

BullsFan
01-12-2010, 03:48 PM
http://www.yardbarker.com/forum/3/57/discussion/Cheer_Up_Eagle_Fans_Remember_This/1896941

Wow. The post is bad enough, but the comments are even worse. Some of these people are just poor examples of humanity.

NateDawg39
01-12-2010, 06:13 PM
this really gets old. As previously stated by everyone who doesn't bring up this stuff every time it happens to cowboy, longhorn, spurs, fans, texas teams etc. EVERY team has a select group of fans that act this way. I don't see Cowboys fans hitting women and getting in the news.

Maybe it doesn't happen

formermbcouns
01-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Every team may have bad fans, but Philly is well-known for having the worst. And I suspect it's something they're proud of.

Agreed!