PDA

View Full Version : Giddings-Rockdale-Cameron

Milk That Cow
01-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Tell the Coaches to schedule these as games in 2010-2011...

I know Giddings-Rockdale plays a scrimmage and Rockdale-Cameron has the BOB, but let's get's all these on the pre-season schedule if the districts don't align...

What happened to get these games off the schedule?

Somebody Get Scared?

Johnny Utah
01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I am sure the coaches will listen to your words of wisdom!!

Milk That Cow
01-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
I am sure the coaches will listen to your words of wisdom!!

They Always Do....

Yoe_09
01-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Even if we go 2a i expect us to have maybe all 3a pre-district games. Of course Rockdale would be one of the them but i would look for these teams as well (if 2a) as possibilities:

La Vega
Lorena
Waco Connally
Giddings
Caldwell
Navasota
Lexington

Milk That Cow
01-12-2010, 01:22 AM
I hope you are right Yoe 09...

Giddings always schedules tough...

But Rockdale and especially Cameron as of late, kinda like the bakery/cupcake schedule...

imho

Old Tiger
01-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
I hope you are right Yoe 09...

Giddings always schedules tough...

But Rockdale and especially Cameron as of late, kinda like the bakery/cupcake schedule...

imho With the latest district selection it ruined a lot of Rockdale's pre-district schedule plans and we had to scramble and find last minute opponents.

Word on the streets is a Rockdale/Liberty Hill pre-district match up next two years.

Johnny Utah
01-12-2010, 08:35 AM
You can always find tough games in that area.

c-town_balla
01-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Giddings wouldn't play us two cycles ago so take that whatever its worth. I don't think everyone getting all hot and bothered about a nondistrict game that isn't Rockdale is that good of a thing. Either way a good 3a pre-district schedule that will have atleast Rockdale and probably atleast one other elite area team in it should more than prepare us for any 2a district.

Rabid Cougar
01-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
Even if we go 2a i expect us to have maybe all 3a pre-district games. Of course Rockdale would be one of the them but i would look for these teams as well (if 2a) as possibilities:

La Vega
Lorena
Waco Connally
Giddings
Caldwell
Navasota
Lexington

Noticed you left off China Spring and Robinson.

yoe64
01-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Cameron hasn't scheduled China Spring ever since 03 and 04. and we scrimmage robinson almost every year.

Daddy D 11
01-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
Giddings wouldn't play us two cycles ago so take that whatever its worth. I don't think everyone getting all hot and bothered about a nondistrict game that isn't Rockdale is that good of a thing. Either way a good 3a pre-district schedule that will have atleast Rockdale and probably atleast one other elite area team in it should more than prepare us for any 2a district.

Saw you on the sidelines in Pasadena. Atta boy:clap:

Yoe_09
01-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Noticed you left off China Spring and Robinson.

Yeah, we haven't scheduled China Spring in a while and I could see us keeping Robinson as a scrimmage game, but I would not rule out the possibility of playing China Spring as well. I would like to play some ranked 3a teams to see how we look before district starts.