PDA

View Full Version : Ocho Noshow

lostaussie
01-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Anybody else bust out laughing when Shannon Sharpe called 85 this yesterday on the pregame show:D

rojosgirl
01-11-2010, 11:46 AM
I LOVE IT!

:D :D :D :D :D

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2010, 11:49 AM
I think it was more Palmer then Ocho..couple of times Ocho was wide open and Palmer could not hit water if he fell out of a boat

Bullaholic
01-11-2010, 12:07 PM
This is a talented player who has a lot of emotional maturity issues. I hope he conquers his demons, shuts up, and plays football---somewhere.

carter08
01-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
This is a talented player who has a lot of emotional maturity issues. I hope he conquers his demons, shuts up, and plays football---somewhere.

What demons? Dud goes out and has fun playing a game. He's never killed anyone. He's never robbed a strip club at gunpoint. Off the field the dude stays in line. Let him talk big on the field, he usually backs it up.

lostaussie
01-11-2010, 01:16 PM
I kinda like Ocho Cinco.............but, sometimes it is better to play hard and keep thy my shut..............aka Deshon Jackson.

Farmersfan
01-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I think it was more Palmer then Ocho..couple of times Ocho was wide open and Palmer could not hit water if he fell out of a boat

Only Tom Brady had a worst QB rating than Palmer's 58.3!

Bullaholic
01-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by carter08
What demons? Dud goes out and has fun playing a game. He's never killed anyone. He's never robbed a strip club at gunpoint. Off the field the dude stays in line. Let him talk big on the field, he usually backs it up.

Demons come in many forms, carter. Ochocinco is a kid trapped in a man's body---he gets overwrought everytime he must deal with something that makes him uncomfortable and cannot cope. His way of dealing with this is his over-the-top personna. I agree--fortunately he does not seem to embrace the 'gangsta' or criminal mentality.

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Only Tom Brady had a worst QB rating than Palmer's 58.3!

yep..and your point is?

Old Tiger
01-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
This is a talented player who has a lot of emotional maturity issues. I hope he conquers his demons, shuts up, and plays football---somewhere. Chad has fun and when its time to work he goes to work and does his jobs. You never hear of him getting DUI's or anything like that. When he goes to clubs he drinks cranberry juice or red bull. all this is well documented .

BreckTxLonghorn
01-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I kinda like Ocho Cinco.............but, sometimes it is better to play hard and keep thy my shut..............aka Deshon Jackson.

That's why he (D'Sean Jackson) tweeted before the playoffs, in regards to the Cowboys, "We gonna sting they ass". Mouth shut...riiiiight.

pirate4state
01-11-2010, 02:32 PM
I think we should all start trash talking before we go to work. I'm gonna make this divorce decree my beyotch! :D

LE Dad
01-11-2010, 03:19 PM
LOL, nothing wrong with a little trash talk at work:D I send out trash e mails all of the time.

I just wish I had a B Day present like Senor Cinco
NICE!!:p

LE Dad
01-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
divorce decree my beyotch! :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

That just makes me cringe :doh:

I see that not being a good thing for someone...lol:p I want half and then some. OUCH!!

GrTigers6
01-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I would bet that if ocho was on a competitive team you may hear less of him, because he won't have to call attention to himself.

bobcat4life
01-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Only Tom Brady had a worst QB rating than Palmer's 58.3! do not speak of quarterback rating unless you can explain how the number is determined

NateDawg39
01-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
do not speak of quarterback rating unless you can explain how the number is determined Ok Tom Brady did a crap job in the game and the points are determined by how well a QB does....Tom Brady did HORRRRRIBLE!! :D