PDA

View Full Version : Now that the First round is over, Who will be in the Super Bowl?

bobcat4life
01-10-2010, 07:09 PM
who goes to Miami in 3 weeks?

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
who goes to Miami in 3 weeks?

Well there is one game that isn't quite over, thought it was but not so sure now.

turbostud
01-11-2010, 07:55 AM
I'm sticking with my picks that I started with.
Cardinals
Chargers

But Dallas is looking real good and have a great chance to beat the Vikes since their O line is suspect.

Farmersfan
01-11-2010, 09:44 AM
If Dallas can beat the Vikings and the Cardinals can get past the Saints then Dallas gets the NFC Championship game in Dallas. How great would that be?

Eagle 1
01-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Cowboys / Chargers

pirate4state
01-11-2010, 10:28 AM
The Ravens looked scary good on defense and their running game is very good, but they only passed for 59 yards and Flaco threw a pic? I guess if they can't stop your ground game, no need to pass?

I would love a Chargers/Cowboys rematch :D

NateDawg39
01-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Well I dont think the Ravens have a chance to get past another round unless they catch the Colts off guard like they did the Pats, and I dont see that happening. So ill take the Chargers in the AFC.

As for the NFC, If the Cowboys can play lights out this week like they did last, I see them being able to get past the Saints or Cardinals no problem. So ill take the Cowboys and Chargers, OR Vikings and Chargers

MUSTANG69
01-11-2010, 10:52 AM
COWBOYS/CHARGERS

Bullaholic
01-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Cowboys/Colts.....Da 'Boys do the whammy in Miami. :D

Farmersfan
01-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Well I dont think the Ravens have a chance to get past another round unless they catch the Colts off guard like they did the Pats, and I dont see that happening. So ill take the Chargers in the AFC.

As for the NFC, If the Cowboys can play lights out this week like they did last, I see them being able to get past the Saints or Cardinals no problem. So ill take the Cowboys and Chargers, OR Vikings and Chargers

Philly was playing the best football of ALL the teams before they ran into the Cowboys. They were averaging 27 points a game and were on a 6 game winning streak. On the other hand the Vikings were 3-3 in the last six and one was a give-up game by the Giants. If momentum has anything to say about it then Dallas wins big...

DaHop72
01-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Philly was playing the best football of ALL the teams before they ran into the Cowboys. Ah, poor, poor Keith!!:D :D :D :D

Bullaholic
01-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Ah, poor, poor Keith!!:D :D :D :D

Don't mention him, Hop---I'm doing my best not to jump on him while he can't "answer back" as he says while he's benched---but I have been saving every variety of "crow" that I can imagine just for him when and "if" he shows up again....

12thMan
01-11-2010, 12:26 PM
not the Cowboys! Vikings will be tough!!

44INAROW
01-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Cowboys/Colts.....Da 'Boys do the whammy in Miami. :D
that would be cool :clap:

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Cowboys-Chargers

crzyjournalist03
01-11-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm surprised that nobody of yet has picked the Saints...I guess a lot of people feel that Dallas really exposed them.

As a Cowboys fan, my heart says Dallas, but I'd be very concerned if Dallas has to to back to New Orleans for the NFC Championship, even if they do get past Minnesota this week (which isn't a given.)

Farmersfan
01-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I'm surprised that nobody of yet has picked the Saints...I guess a lot of people feel that Dallas really exposed them.

As a Cowboys fan, my heart says Dallas, but I'd be very concerned if Dallas has to to back to New Orleans for the NFC Championship, even if they do get past Minnesota this week (which isn't a given.)

The Saint's offense is capable of getting really hot and putting up a ton of points like they did early in the season. But of all the teams left in the playoffs I think the Saints have the worst defense. (ranked #25 in the NFL). Dallas had 430 yards of offfense and 24 points in the first meeting with the Saints and I think the Cowboys are playing much tougher now than they were then. The Saints would need 40 points to beat the 'boys now and I don't see anyone scoring 40 on this defense.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Cowboys vs J E T S