PDA

View Full Version : Two great victories in the NFL today

STANG RED
01-10-2010, 12:59 AM
1. COWBOYS WIN!!!
2. Overrated big mouth Ochocinco, sent home with his tail tucked. HAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOTTA LOVE IT!

Poetic justice is still alive and well.

P.S. And one more added bonus today. No T.O. in sight. Makes for a perfect day all the way around.;)

Txbroadcaster
01-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
1. COWBOYS WIN!!!
2. Overrated big mouth Ochocinco, sent home with his tail tucked. HAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOTTA LOVE IT!

Poetic justice is still alive and well.

P.S. And one more added bonus today. No T.O. in sight. Makes for a perfect day all the way around.;)

after everything that happened with Cincy and tragedies this year I was rooting for them.

STANG RED
01-10-2010, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
after everything that happened with Cincy and tragedies this year I was rooting for them.

Take away that big mouth idiot, and I'd be right there with you. I just cant bring myself to root for that TO wannabe moron.

Txbroadcaster
01-10-2010, 01:21 AM
Take away that big mouth idiot, and I'd be right there with you. I just cant bring myself to root for that TO wannabe moron.

lol understand

People like Ocho and TO dont bother me..they dont get into trouble off the field, they play hard and I think they add a little spice to what at times is a very boring league personality wise.

DDBooger
01-10-2010, 01:36 AM
child pleae

- Ochocinco
:D

BullsFan
01-10-2010, 02:05 PM
I love the Bengals (Cedric Benson was great for me this year), and I like Ochocinco. I gotta like anyone so committed to football that he actually changes his name.

carter08
01-10-2010, 02:07 PM
I agree. ochoCinco might be a little annoying with his on field antics, but off field he stays out of trouble and just lives his own life. He seems like a pretty good guy.

goosealaniz
01-10-2010, 03:42 PM
you got to root for the bengals... they had a former 3A player on there team, Bernard Scott

NateDawg39
01-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by goosealaniz
you got to root for the bengals... they had a former 3A player on there team, Bernard Scott He also went to ACU ;)

He has carried a load on pecial teams all year. Him, Johnny Knox and Danielle Manning all have proven to be darn good players out of D-II

Astrosdawg07
01-10-2010, 04:19 PM

Rex Ryan did more trash talking than 85.

Charlie47
01-10-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm just happy for Cedric.:D

eagleqb_14
01-10-2010, 10:02 PM
was chad crying after the game???

Charlie47
01-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
was chad crying after the game???

Yep!:D