PDA

View Full Version : Actually....

Ranger Mom
01-09-2010, 11:42 PM
I was kinda glad Keith7 wasn't around Thursday night after the longhorn loss....but I sure wish he was here right now!!!:devil: :devil:

turbostud
01-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was kinda glad Keith7 wasn't around Thursday night after the longhorn loss....but I sure wish he was here right now!!!:devil: :devil:

Cant you unbench him?

GrTigers6
01-09-2010, 11:43 PM
I was kinda glad Keith7 wasn't around Thursday night after the longhorn loss....but I sure wish he was here right now!!!:devil: :devil: Amen!!!

Ranger Mom
01-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Cant you unbench him?

I think I could.....but I didn't bench him and we don't overrule an action another mod/admin takes.

95mustang
Originally posted by turbostud
Cant you unbench him?

He would just bench himself then. Maybe he saw this coming. :thinking:

STANG RED

Just give us his email address. Bet we can have his inbox filled in just a few minutes. We'll be real nice, we promise. :devil: :evillol:

Ranger Mom
01-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Just give us his email address. Bet we can have his inbox filled in just a few minutes. We'll be real nice, we promise. :devil: :evillol:

LOL!! Now you know I can't do that!!!

Keith and I are facebook friends though...I will give him a hard time on the dlows behalf!!:p :p

bobcat4life
01-10-2010, 12:12 AM
LOL!! Now you know I can't do that!!!

Keith and I are facebook friends though...I will give him a hard time on the dlows behalf!!:p :p at least somebody from on here will